Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I must agree my NA p-cars feel more responsive than my 930 did... but i did like the 930's raw pull on full boost 

One reason I enjoy the 928 is that kicked down hard it rushes towards the horizon from idle revs , no let up just ripping torque until you get scared of the passing trees.

Though not as gokarty feeling as my 911,  it doesn't require anus-clenching through the corners. Which on a B road is a very good thing!
I suspect those with big balls can't physically butt clench , hence their superiority in the cornering lark.

Orange sc Brumos replica with the MW signature has ended for $45,900 - not sure if that is sale or under reserve.

$_1.JPG

Edit - I think it is a sale...if so not bad buying for a straight looking 911 coupe 

Edited by Coastr

Orange sc Brumos replica with the MW signature has ended for $45,900 - not sure if that is sale or under reserve.

$_1.JPG

Edit - I think it is a sale...if so not bad buying for a straight looking 911 coupe 

Not bad indeed , but as usual - those truly hideous bumpers! The eye is drawn straight to them , which would be horrific to the original designer brief.

So when you boys posting your cars or they going on Carsales ..Fraz /Gut ??

Or is posting so yesteryear.. just use this thread ..Im mean Tormenting Tom and Mr Mocha Brown did ;) or tried 

Sunday night sale frenzy

I guess I'll get round to it. I kinda want to find a suitable replacement first. And then there's the unenticing prospect of dealing with the general public

Not bad indeed , but as usual - those truly hideous bumpers! The eye is drawn straight to them , which would be horrific to the original designer brief.

Not only the horrendous overriders on all IB cars, but the square bumpers in general are horrible. Someone needs to make an early style bumper that just bolts straight up so that you don't have to backdate the whole thing

Look what's still for sale, "absolutely stunning, only 2 ever made", yeah i think we know why.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1984/SSE-AD-4230335/?Cr=7

Gee i'm surprised no one has bought this:ph34r:

A happy person will buy it. They will also have a bulletproof personality. Probably end up with a comedian.

Look what's still for sale, "absolutely stunning, only 2 ever made", yeah i think we know why.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-944-1984/SSE-AD-4230335/?Cr=7

cp5378228305917899106.jpg?aspect=FitWith

Gee i'm surprised no one has bought this:ph34r:

The green pin striping on the wheels with matching callipers do it for me..... :P

Someone somewhere paid good money to make it like that!!

The green pin striping on the wheels with matching callipers do it for me..... :P

Someone somewhere paid good money to make it like that!!

All I can think of is maybe they were done for a promotion of some sort, yes probably cost a small fortune to get done.