Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Re Cayennes, it is amazing that after 10 years their value is about the same as, or probably less than, an equivalent age and kilometres Toyota Kluger

Really? Where are you getting your prices from?

2005 Kluger, low km (100000) $14k some down to $7k with slightly more

2005 Cayenne similar km a wider spread $25k up to $30k..... $30k will get you a 2012 Kluger

Really? Where are you getting your prices from?

2005 Kluger, low km (100000) $14k some down to $7k with slightly more

2005 Cayenne similar km a wider spread $25k up to $30k..... $30k will get you a 2012 Kluger

2005 Cayennes are selling for more like $18-25k, 2007 Cayennes (Facelift) are $25k and up

Not sure if this has been mentioned?

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2007/SSE-AD-4191341

Nah its a lemon , couldnt touch a 930 , im ean just look at those wimpy proportions and its not even good enough to get in a showroom , let alone CTS and no outlaw stickers either …WTF

i would say its been mentioned here before, but can some one explain why the green 74 targa on gumtree is for sale at well over 200k?

Am i missing something? 200 k for a car that has rust..... ?? is it some super rare colour ?

74 carrera MFI aka same engine as 73 carrera. Special cars, rust or no rust. Colour is special too, seems that the market is still sub 200k on it though. 

Its cos its got no Vin plate , a not commiting owner who thought they could ride the AIR bubble ..no history ..  RUST a plenty is an extra .. its vintage rust

Mystery at 230….that what you get ..if your into that kinda excitement … oh Im guessing and you can pop the roof out probably help with teh damp and fuel smells , you can get that in every model.. ;)

I think the colour is whats commonly known as used Green Sludge …intodays market

Jeez.... Must be special for that cash... 230k would buy 930... and a SC for driving to shops.

know what i would choose

You must be talking about some pretty rough 930 and SC. CTS has sold 2 930's for more than $230k in the last month or so

As for the car in question, it has been debated to death and a few on here have tried to buy it. As pointed out, the car has a few provinene issues, ad the owner behaves in a very strange way - it seems that every time he has agreed a sale he then re-advertises it for more! I don't think there are too many who think it is worth anywhere near that amount, but a good example of that car would sell for some pretty serious money. Lefties in Europe seem to sell for about $350,000 or more and rhd cars are rather rare. I have heard possible values after a restoration ranging from $350-450k.