Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Whether you like it or not , you have reach the age of prostate enlargement and more frequent pit stops.

Road trips are planned not around 98ULP availability,  but "facilities". 

Mind you it hasn't happened to me yet.

A wise man once told me (that his older brother had told him) - "never walk past a toilet, never trust a fart, and never waste a fat."

Edited by XLR8

lots of work has clearly gone into this nice backdate :P  http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4259465?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

Not a backdated 996 guys. Its a '88 car. A quick check of the rego number on VicRoads site reveals all the details. Vin#WP0ZZZ91ZJS101642

Edited by rafikdous

I was driving past that 'Black Rock Motors' joint yesterday and saw they had a mustard early 'S', 996 GT2 and a few others lurking - anyone know of these cars? @TrevMcRev I know this is your local, have you stopped in to have a look? 

Haven't seen any of the above @hugh, that is the place though that I coulda woulda shoulda picked up a 996 GT3RS 3-4 years ago for about $129,000.  Clever me grabbed a 996 Carrera instead for half the price - bargain! 

Hey Guys,

Check this 997 out, I won't be bidding because I have no money, but it would be worth looking at if you are after one..

http://www.pickles.com.au/cars/item/-/details/CP-02-06--Built-10-05--Porsche--911-Carrera--997-MY06-4S-AWD--Coupe--4-Seats--2-Doors/103410944

Looks like it has a supercharger...

...or try to sell it with such pathetic photographs and an unhelpful, yet arrogant description.  'I don't know what I am selling, can't be bothered finding out or letting prospective purchasers know, am only prepared to take photographs with a potato and, oh yes, give me $25k - now!  No tyre kickers or test pilots.' Hahaha.

Not sure about the engine, but if it is a genuine 4 pot that would make it a 912E. I am also not sure they were built as a targa or rhd. Good 912E coupe's fetch about Au$40,000 in the USA (LHD) so what is this worth?

Edited by SimonN