What's putting a smile on your dial?

When I was a kid, Me old man used to have a sign with his name on it with the letters BGF at the end of his name , One day it got the best of me and I asked him what it meant, The Old Fella replied "Bloody good fella" With a big grin, He passed a few years ago  but before he went, He said do you know what the letters will mean tomorra ? The Old fella said "Bloody Gone forever " true story he was as dry as a chip 

I have this weird....thing that I love wandering through cemeteries when we go bush.  It gives my missus the shites.....I enjoy trying to find the oldest plot in the cemetery, and reading the headstones etc.   Weird eh!!!! Can't remember what country town I think it was Colac, but it brought a smile to my face.   Bloke obviously had a sense of humour.  

IMG_0872.thumb.JPG.82fa982d8745f34362715a9a3f6ab77a.JPG

1 hour ago, Niko said:

I have this weird....thing that I love wandering through cemeteries when we go bush.  It gives my missus the shites.....I enjoy trying to find the oldest plot in the cemetery, and reading the headstones etc.   Weird eh!!!! Can't remember what country town I think it was Colac, but it brought a smile to my face.   Bloke obviously had a sense of humour.  

IMG_0872.thumb.JPG.82fa982d8745f34362715a9a3f6ab77a.JPG

You're not on your Pat there Niko, I stop at the old cemeteries in tiny towns for a wander and all the old war monuments too

16 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

You're not on your Pat there Niko, I stop at the old cemeteries in tiny towns for a wander and all the old war monuments too

I said to my wife that I want, "Here lies Lucky Phil.  Turns out that he wasn't so lucky", but she refuses to do it.  I would love people to have a laugh when they visit me.  Guess I will have to put it in my will if I really want it to happen.