Skunk Works 964 "RS-4" project

Yea the seats came back out so the brackets could be powder coated black

Suspension was sorted today so there are just a few little bits and pieces to do: detailing, paint protection film, decals, paint (or something) the tail pipes black, vinyl wrap rear reflector and thorough road testing - the alternator was discovered to be faulty during today's shake down run

I'm on holiday from tomorrow so delivery will be after christmas now

A highly unlikely scenario, yet If I had the choice of Miranda Kerr and Jennifer Hawkins saying to me 'Hey Lee, do you want to come to a bikini shoot with us in the Bahamas for two weeks and be our oil boy? There will also be free Corona's in a 10 star hotel!' 

OR

Do you want this car?

Jen and Miranda would be disappointed

That is all

Thanks chaps :D

Good to see those evo's fit.

Just and not without a bit of a faff!

JV, I've been saving my comments until the end and all I've got to say is bloody unreal. You must be so happy with how it's turned out. Congratulations.

Thanks Simon. Stoked with the outcome; certainly no regrets or things I wish I'd done differently. I'm glad I got a bit carried away in certain areas i.e. brakes and ITBs as I would have regretted not doing them I reckon. If I had to nitpick I wonder how a black centre fill fuel cap would have looked, although it may disrupt the clean lines...

Having said all that I'm sure it'll evolve over time.

This is one epic car.  I feel like you somehow read my mind while building this because in my eyes it is pretty well perfect in every way.

I'll even give it to you with the wheels ;)  While for me they are the only thing I would've ever changed on this car, in the finished product they do work and work very well. 

Congrats and well done!

Have you decided to delete the side decals? Looks pretty nice without them. I'd say that's probably one of the coolest builds I've seen from Autohaus - I hope it gets its own video!

Very clean and nice subtle details, really liking it. I'm sure your hanging for a drive!

• 2 weeks later...