Switzerland is a LHD country, but plenty of ex-pat Brits live there so it may be one of them ordered it in RHD. What's odd is the speedo being purely in km/h, as anything UK spec will have a dual mph/km's speedo. Rest of Europe is in kmh, only the UK is mph.

Nice car, but I'd be buying Fraz's or the grey 964 at that price point.

Hi Guys this car is originally LHD. I know the previous owner who had it, onsold it and now the new owner is flipping for a 25% premium with a few incorrect facts.

Note the two power window switches on both doors.....hmmm.....

Porsche records show if a rhd car was delivered to a lhd country.  I've had a few sellers try that one, the last being a Swiss 3.2.  One phone call confirmed lhd delivery.  Japan is unusual as they have two country codes - one for rhd and one for lhd. 

Hi Guys this car is originally LHD. I know the previous owner who had it, onsold it and now the new owner is flipping for a 25% premium with a few incorrect facts.

Note the two power window switches on both doors.....hmmm.....

Nice pick up!! I didn't notice that. I will probably go take a look at it tomorrow anyways as I'm in the area.