That's fantastic. Haven't seen a Maritime Blue in any guise other than RS. Not sure that the D90's and Flags work with the colour, but perhaps that's what makes this more cool. It's a bog stock C4 with a terrific colour normally reserved for an RS.

I wonder if this was paint to sample or done later in life. Also no mention of country of delivery but 105k with low kms looks pretty good given the special colour. 

That Bastardos Racing ratrod 911 is in the background that someone spotted recently. 

Which workshop is that?

300k is up there alright

I got wind of this car coming up for sale the other day, owner is a Porsche nutter and owns the Bastardos car.

How is it possible that a C4 could do 300K, the keyboard warriors say they are unreliable POS.:ph34r: 

Yes 300K is up there but I understand it has had a rebuild.

Boys. The second photo is my car.

Meh... close enough!

He's only asking $120k. How much effort do you expect him to go to? It's a white 964 - this is what they look like ?

What, are you really expecting him to walk out to the car and take a photo?

Edited by GUT

Hahha that's so funny he's used your photo, the bastard, what does that tell us? anyway at near on 300klms and unoriginal seats etc, $120 (+ 10% neg) is way over the mark even if it aint red!

Meh... close enough!

He's only asking $120k. How much effort do you expect him to go to? It's a white 964 - this is what they look like ?

What, are you really expecting him to walk out to the car and take a photo?

Notice there's no shots of the number plates? Smells like scam to me.

Nice looking example but $140k for a C4? Either I am out of touch or that's punchy. What would the price be if it was a C2?

BUT......... (pet hate time) when will people learn to fix the "smile" on their front bumper? It should be straight, not smiling or frowning. And it isn't a hard fix. Here's how

Fix your 964 smile

Nice looking example but $140k for a C4? Either I am out of touch or that's punchy. What would the price be if it was a C2?

BUT......... (pet hate time) when will people learn to fix the "smile" on their front bumper? It should be straight, not smiling or frowning. And it isn't a hard fix. Here's how

Fix your 964 smile

Simon

why don't you perform a public service and email that link to the seller on carsales. I am sure he will appreciate your comments as much as the rest of us.