and unusually low km makes it a freak......sorry statistical outlier.

It's interesting you say that.......In the UK, I wouldn't have considered it that unusual. To be low mileage in a 964 you would need it to be below say, 65000 kms. Of course, journey distances are far shorter in the UK and there are far more cars, but it seems to me that we pay a premium for our older cars (yes, even dirty imports:D) and put up with significantly higher mileage.

Better put on your flack jacket! I agree, but last time I mentioned that I got well and truly roasted. So easy to fix for a pro you would have thought that CTS would make it a standard part of the car prep.

You would think, but my C2 purchased from CTS was frowny too. I won't comment on the rest of the prep... But when I sold it back after a year in my posession, she was all :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is he serious? Can't spell "rubbish" and can't read that it is an Australian delivered? I hope that it is someone on here pulling your leg and that people like this don't really send enquiries of this nature. 

Yep people like this do send statements like this, and they aren't enquiries. Just fuckn knobs who will never buy the car, just somehow a SJW for car adverts - in their own mind. None of their business what a buyer asks for his car! Strayed across from his Scumtree scrutineering and daydreaming I guess.....

Is he serious? Can't spell "rubbish" and can't read that it is an Australian delivered? I hope that it is someone on here pulling your leg and that people like this don't really send enquiries of this nature. 

I get it all the time,they do NOT read the ads,welcome to selling Porsches,my wife says i should write a book on the wankers.What would i call the Book?

They use dummy emails and not their phone numbers,be careful a few years ago i rang one of these wankers to give him a serve and he told me it wasnt him and it had happened a few times.

I think you guys are reading Mr Hadwell's heartfelt message all wrong!

Notice he didn't say "you're dreaming", he said "your dreaming".

Assuming this isn't a typo, he's actually saying

"(I am) your dreaming buddy at $160K, for a rubish import."

"Rubish" meaning, of course "red, like a ruby" referring to the beautiful red lustre of the Porsche, and "import" in this context is clearly distinguishing it from a Holden (or other lesser domestic vehicle.)

The more than reasonable $160K asking price for this "rubish" beauty has set his imagination afire, he is now "your dreaming buddy", and he has reached out to you in his ecstatic reverie to let you know how much your ad meant to him.

Real lump-in-the-throat stuff!

That's the nicest thing about selling cars -- it brings out the best in people.