I just bought the Outlaws ride...76 930

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Sorry I have to ask before someone else dose because some of us are still children  :Chuckle2:...............Will the young lady come with the car ..........????

You’re so wrong on so many levels, is this why you’re one of my most favourite posters? 🤔🎖😆

40 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

You’re so wrong on so many levels, is this why you’re one of my most favourite posters? 🤔🎖😆

Yep couldn,t help myself :P

On a serious knot I am kinda sorry to see him sell the car ,,he has certainly put a lot of work into it and the car has gained  a real celebrity status on this site ,,,most of us are always interested in what Tom is doing with that car .

On 10/09/2019 at 14:47, turboT said:

Simone has been following my Insta - paddington_otlw for years. She came to say goodbye to OTLW ;)

Car goes to auction on PCARMARKET - 30th september

IMG_3700_zpsdtbugrpp.jpg

IMG_3706_zpsihs3uluq.jpg

IMG_3703_zpslehyi8kf.jpg

IMG_3705_zpscgei7y3l.jpg

Not sure I’m comfortable with the blatant objectification of the 930 here ..

7 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

What Skiddy said ^^^^^ I've never understood how most owners of US imports leave the dreaded rubber bluestone blocks there. They'd be the first things I binned if I owned one.

If you take them off you end up with holes in the bumper

6 hours ago, tazzieman said:

High heels are stupid in any setting.
It always ends in bunions and scratches. 

I think you need to consult the owners manual on bringing new life into the world 

4 minutes ago, Coastr said:

If you take them off you end up with holes in the bumper

Rubber plugs...bog...paint...sorted 👍

I think any G series overriders are just fat and horrendous. If they'd made them half the width to an earlier car they would have been ok

7 hours ago, Coastr said:

I think you need to consult the owners manual on bringing new life into the world 

The kids here won't understand that and I don't think I do!
Personally I don't have the anatomical equipment for bringing life into the world. But I have delivered a number of babies.

4 minutes ago, clutch-monkey said:

would you not just put the euro/aus spec bumper blocks on in place of the enormous US ones that take up half the continent

You know what purists are like "Yeah but, it's got non original overriders fitted, so that's $20,000 off the price coz it's not original" 🙄