Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

risky-business-1983-05-g.jpg

Note the front ride height. Even with his weight and clambering it doesn't sink.( Well not for a minute or so :) .) That is why you never lift the car and align it. It takes up to 100km driving to settle the front suspension fully. The film crew must have used a crane.

Have a look at Autohaus Hamiltons cars for sale, the black 993 S they have was originally delivered as a tip and has been converted to a 6 speed, according to the ad it pretty straightforward in the 993 at least.

http://autohaushamilton.com.au/porsche-sales/porsches-for-sale

Sold within a day or two. I had a look at it when I was there on Monday - very nice

Lot of coin for a bitsa

Caveat Emptor on this one..

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1990/SSE-AD-2971220/?Cr=8&sdmvc=1

The short of it, its a genuine C4 964 shell with a 930 driveliine.. front diffs have been removed.. etc

Car is a  964 registerd as a 87 model....with 930 numbers..

And a Turbo 3.6 badge  :wacko:

I just don't understand the thinking.

I picked up some cheap Cookies to move my car around when my original wheels are being painted, and the seller had a couple of 944's he's selling.
One is a total track hack from Canada with no compliance and LHD ready for hillclimbs or track days. The car Is very light apparently with all the interior stripped out, half the dash cut away etc etc. No cage though. Stock motor with belts recently replaced. I love it, as its a bit of a pig, but would be perfect for anyone wanting a toy for the weekend. He wants around $6500 for it, or $10k with a tandem trailer fitted with disc brakes.
The other one he has is Peter Fitzgeralds championship winning car thats currently being prepped for sale for around $30k. Not knowing what has been done to it, whether its worth that kinda coin is up to interested people to sort out.
I want the cheapy, but nowhere to store it and I have to finish my car first kinda kills that idea!. Thought I'd tell you guys about it anyway. I have his number if anyone is keen

Pics

20140905_102122.jpg

20140905_104228.jpg

He's in the box seat given the waiting list, such a unique position for a second hand vehicle. Didn't he drive all the versions first? 700ks is not much of a test drive though, IMHO the diesel is the pick given the money. Ah well each to his own.

He's in the box seat given the waiting list, such a unique position for a second hand vehicle. Didn't he drive all the versions first? 700ks is not much of a test drive though, IMHO the diesel is the pick given the money. Ah well each to his own.

Or each to her own, the owners name is Jacqui.

Plates Jak987, maybe switched from the boxter?

Hey look everyone ......

My car is for sale on ebay ....... I didn't even know I was selling it ......

And how cheap is my price ..... I think I might buy it back ....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Australian-Porsche-911-SC-1981-2D-Coupe-5-SP-Manual-/231325676811?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item35dc15b50b&_uhb=1