Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Mine is as good or probably better than that cream one. It's only done 12000kms since being constructed in 2000 at a reputed expensive of $85K + it has the 356 motor in it. Only reason I ask, is something has to give. I have way too many cars and it gets used the least. I've been down this road before though... a number of times. When push comes to shove I really struggle to part with this car. 

I'll take that 912 hotrod off you and will even give you what you paid.. that way you won't lose any money. I'm such a good bloke.

So is there anything intresting left for sale , that can be driven , or have you bought them all guys ?  Or did  some investors parked them all in the garage queen spots .

I cant keep up with the thread ;) I went offline for like 6 hrs or was that 6 weeks

I need my timing done .. help me out by getting back me to TDC 

So I can start over ..

Whats left  whats collectable , whats well priced and whos dreaming 

I have money but surely not enough cars , its frustrating not being able to spend it :)

So is there anything intresting left for sale , that can be driven , or have you bought them all guys ?  Or did  some investors parked them all in the garage queen spots .

I cant keep up with the thread ;) I went offline for like 6 hrs or was that 6 weeks

So I can start over ..

I have money but surely not enough cars , its frustrating not being able to spend it :)

Go back a page and see my ongoing rant - that's my pick of the bunch. 

So I can start over ..

you need a 914... mmmmmm.........

I'm sure there are plenty of cars for sale that the buying public don't know about for whatever reason.

Usually,  I hear of cars via word of mouth, mates, seeing them on my daily travels, or asking around at the relevant shops (and subtly looking up peoples driveways for the familiar shape hidden under car covers!). I've personally seen a couple of crazy car collections whilst onsite, where none of the cars are driven (including early 911's), as theyre only investments. Sad really.

Theyre out there, though the hard part is finding them

Sounds like that ex f40-r and ex Shannons 1975 911S is now for sale at Scuderia Graziani.

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=OAG-AD-12049233&Cr=3

$72k < $110k < $149k :blink:

I know this might be a silly question but has anyone driven these cars? Or are they just trailered from one dealer to the next?

Thought that driving was the main reason for owning one of these things....

Thankfully mine is the furthest thing from investment quality (to loosely quote Johnny Cash, it's a 1984, 95, 98....) so I drive it, any weather, anywhere and I love it, stone chips, mismatched parts and all.

steve

I'm sure there are plenty of cars for sale that the buying public don't know about for whatever reason.

Usually,  I hear of cars via word of mouth, mates, seeing them on my daily travels, or asking around at the relevant shops (and subtly looking up peoples driveways for the familiar shape hidden under car covers!). I've personally seen a couple of crazy car collections whilst onsite, where none of the cars are driven (including early 911's), as theyre only investments. Sad really.

Theyre out there, though the hard part is finding them

Lee

Not so many people with Porsches in Byron , lot sof Nissan Ervans , Lots of old Holdens , I do know one bloke with an nce Orange 72T but he just wont budge on prices and even when encouraged  with a box of avocados in the deal , a few ounces of organic bush weed and the offer of a few massages frm my girlfriend in tha barter

Lee

Not so many people with Porsches in Byron , lot sof Nissan Ervans , Lots of old Holdens , I do know one bloke with an nce Orange 72T but he just wont budge on prices and even when encouraged  with a box of avocados in the deal , a few ounces of organic bush weed and the offer of a few massages frm my girlfriend in tha barter

Ah fair enough. 

Heard that 72T is a rust bucket anyway mate. Bit of a 20 footer, and don't look underneath!

Lee

Pics of Avocados, weed & GF please..... but mainly the green stuff. :D 

EDIT: You should really offer it in this order weed>Avocado>massage 

Your bound to need avocados after the first offering and well a back rub wouldn't go astray after that.... :P

Edited by edgy

30slide4.jpg

Its a very progressive open community in Byron Bay 

The second lady of the house has intervened and said stop playing with you guys and get clear , shes only interetsted if theres  DB5 in the deal

The weed its abundant here along with the mosquitoes and bloody tourists blocking the roads, what do you think all those White Vans are full with ?

Just crash into one they will willingly pull over and offer exchange insurance excess barter , if you insist its their fault..

cannabis-1-0420220.html

No shit , we can all cry about the one that got away , sister but black , went to Sydney for 40k 90 days ago ..

I guess Pommie Car Acne aint such a worry any more ..

I'm still learning; but regarding UK imports.  I'm aware that Australian delivered increases the price and UK imports can have rust issues.  Anything else I should be aware of? : )

30slide4.jpg

Its a very progressive open community in Byron Bay 

The second lady of the house has intervened and said stop playing with you guys and get clear , shes only interetsted if theres  DB5 in the deal

The weed its abundant here along with the mosquitoes and bloody tourists blocking the roads, what do you think all those White Vans are full with ?

Just crash into one they will willingly pull over and offer exchange insurance excess barter , if you insist its their fault..

cannabis-1-0420220.html

Sold, to the man with the avocados, weed, and two melons.