Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Ur kidding?

I wonder if he knows what a pedant would say to 

IN ONE WORD '' WHEEL IS IN USED CONDITION ''INSIDE + OUTSIDE''

I love a good laff on a Friday , thanks! 

So many words, yet most are in UPPER CASE. I don't read upper case. Too much effort. Guess I won't be buying whatever he's selling

So many words, yet most are in UPPER CASE. I don't read upper case. Too much effort. Guess I won't be buying whatever he's selling

You don't have anything to fit this on anyway .... if you read the advert carefully, he's not targeting US import cars .....  ;)

Phwoaaaaaahhhhhh!

That aint no 150k car … Really ...

Ok I will edit it .. thats a bit provocative of me ..  but really , has the average income gone up that much lately

30k body shell - 30 k motor - 30 car work - 30k profit probably more fair

Why do people keep flicking these cars, i dont know about you , but if I built one , i would spend some extra cash on some personal special bits that you might even say over capitalised the car.

If I had to sell it I would be trying to get my money back or making a profit..

This is why I question the price..

Thoughts

Mein gott, that's one hell of an ad for a wheel that looks, hideous.  Looks like it ran over an ugly stick.

nice.  Is it just me or does it kinda look like its setup for off road.  Sits a bit high with tall tyres.  Easily fixed.  $150k though......?

I got quoted $75k for one of their backdate specials and this didn't include mechanicals or the donor car, so $150k can't be much more that what it cost to build. Once I would have started ticking all of the options lists it would have been less for sure ;) 

similar build bellow

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/5400-86-32-to-early-70s-outlaw/?page=3

Edited by turboT