Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I am not sure I understand what the guy is trying to say in the ad...

"Magnus Walker and his Singer Backdate Porsche’s are the latest Porsche rage"

He even includes a picture of a Singer in his ad. Yet he tells us almost nothing about his car....other than $139k is 1/2 the replacement price. I really hope he didn't spend $278k on the car......

great looking car though

great looking car though

Perry …of Hotrod fame….is this  Porsche club member Vic , do you think he owns the black thing too ..maybe this is blck Thursday.. blackness is of a firesale type..

Definition perhaps required , I have a GT2/TurboS/ TT 993 Thing or a 69 back/anydate thing - 69 the taste of things to come .. I promise its a black beauty but mines a real long one I promise.. it bigger than the rest and expensive even if foolishly expensives

I just wonder, like ones pallet for a drink or wine or whatever ..what are we talking here...

Some comparison quotes from connoisseurs

"Pear cider and proper perry are as different as chalk and cheese"

"Wine Perrys , normally come in boxes and metal bags ..powdered form..Im not sure we can appropriately use the word wine" 

So maybe we can apply translate this kind of wisdom …..in someway….to PCars and comparison of sense vs value

Or we could defer to the kings of all vintage/retro boutique stuff yes..TOM… Tom its blAck its vintage , its paddo cool… You were gonna do a back date now you dont have to ..

So it would be worth a 1/4 then, or is that an 1/8 ;) 

Shit man , spelling aint my thing nor grammar and I admin had sufficient coffee ..Now if your talking fractional disitilation chemistry and or physics , I can tell you just tell you beyond coffee a very importnat random fact " the beer gets way way stronger and darker when you get near the bottom of the stack ..and its the stuff left in the cooker ..maybe like this car that get thrown away….. possibly sometimes finds it way into Vegemite I reckon. not the vapour thats the good stuff...

More PCAR technically speaking maybe this is Inverse car not a backdate… similar to the distilation model .i.e shit flows to the bottom … 

God knows I dont want to make any more enemies in the PCar world  and this Perry bloke is getting a hiding..hes probably grabbing for the antidepressants right now.

Judging buy the amount of cash hes done :)

P.S Something perry fishy ging on here …. maybe we should have an ousted thread.. thers so much gentlemanly bitch slapping going on in this thread…nicley covered by winks ;)  ;)  there you go two more ..oh an not projected at you mate..

Shit man , spelling aint my thing nor grammar and I admin had sufficient coffee ..Now if your talking fractional disitilation chemistry and or physics , I can tell you just tell you beyond coffee a very importnat random fact " the beer gets way way stronger and darker when you get near the bottom of the stack ..and its the stuff left in the cooker ..maybe like this car that get thrown away….. possibly sometimes finds it way into Vegemite I reckon. not the vapour thats the good stuff...

More PCAR technically speaking maybe this is Inverse car not a backdate… similar to the distilation model .i.e shit flows to the bottom … 

God knows I dont want to make any more enemies in the PCar world  and this Perry bloke is getting a hiding..hes probably grabbing for the antidepressants right now.

Judging buy the amount of cash hes done :)

P.S Something perry fishy ging on here …. maybe we should have an ousted thread.. thers so much gentlemanly bitch slapping going on in this thread…nicley covered by winks ;)  ;)  there you go two more ..oh an not projected at you mate..

What you talkin bout willis ?

back to matter at hand , The said car looks kool to me :)

Edited by tomo

This lives/lived at the Aravina winery in WA. Saw it there in good company last year.

This would make s nice addition to the collection. But it's red too...

Is it worth $100k? Seems a lot of money. I see a couple for sale in the UK at around GBP 40k

I wouldn't under estimate the value of these cars. Based on my findings in recent times, they typically advertise anywhere from AUD $100 to $200+ round the world.

Mine is insured with Shannon's at $100k. It's missing parts, modified, and under going a restoration. I've been asked to contact Shannon's' once complete to review the value.

I tried purchasing the red one as well, however the seller decided to withdraw, and will be refunding the deposit. 

After a little digestion of the afternoons commentary  I have a little Splended reflection for you …before I move on to Michels latest definitive thread

1. I dont get why people call out the costs of purchase or build of their car.. who gives a shit … its worth what its worth..not a penny more , do any of use really care other than it being a pacifier..or do we just care what we pay for a car?

2. If one of us knows a car or an owner beyond hearsay genuinely knows thats not being represented with best integrity.. just call it is that not that not good community service ?

I thought gossip was the currency of coffee mornings with the girls and note they know winks dont cover up the bitch in ya . 

Last observation,  I sense apathy and boredom  and its quite amazing the disintegration of review and comments since the bull air cool market fell flat and the rest of the markets are generally wandering in an unknown wasteland right now post election/brexit and more.