Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

This just popped up - for sale by the same owner as the silver 911SC I commented on recently...tread carefully, ask lots of questions and ask to see all the documentation before taking the journey to inspect in person, is my advice.  I saw this car on my last visit and it looks a bit tired.  Clearly I am jaded from my experience!

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details/SSE-AD-4692480?WT.seg_4=cpAutoAlert;PCAA&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

This just popped up - for sale by the same owner as the silver 911SC I commented on recently...tread carefully, ask lots of questions and ask to see all the documentation before taking the journey to inspect in person, is my advice.  I saw this car on my last visit and it looks a bit tired.  Clearly I am jaded from my experience!

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details/SSE-AD-4692480?WT.seg_4=cpAutoAlert;PCAA&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

Was Brian selling the silver SC when last listed?

40k for an 89 944 seems keen pricing ,

The 944 turbo advertised is a 1990 model, not 1989 - see VIN and D90 wheels.

One like this was advertised 2 years  ago to the day and had rust in rear left hand guard and windscreen, needed new paint and had a tatty interior.

i do not know if this is the car but if it is, it was in pretty poor condition.  Could not be many 1990 black 944 turbos delivered to Australia.

Rai

Was Brian selling the silver SC when last listed?

40k for an 89 944 seems keen pricing ,

I don't know who was selling it when last listed, or, indeed, whether it actually sold - it seemed to disappear rather quickly for a $120k ask!?

Both these cars have been on the market for a fairly long time. IIRC, the targa has dropped in price by a fair amount already. The "singer" is a members car and has been discussed at length fairly in a fairly heated manner!

No I dont have testicles that large.. nor the white Don Johnson loafers.. 

They throw repair bills out like the days of Lira with those things 

356?

my number plate is 356.653 so clearly I'm in the yes camp

Big $$s but ppl pay big $$s for Aussie delivered which I don't understand specially with a 356. You have much more of a chance of selling it as a LHD overseas and getting bigger $$s for a RHD but each to his own

I personally prefer the factory look vs the outlaw look specially for a $220k car. Again in my opinion, solid original RHD 356A should be around $180 to $200k. So an outlaw with no bumpers and non standard wheels (most likely cheap Brazilian of Chinese mangels) should be around $160k

Selling a LHD car from Oz to the US or Europe is a near impossibility, unless it's mint condition and cheaper (including freight) than what those countries have for sale at the same time. 

Agree pretty tough.  They need to be mint to get a look in OS.

Selling a LHD car from Oz to the US or Europe is a near impossibility, unless it's mint condition and cheaper (including freight) than what those countries have for sale at the same time. 

I agree but not impossible I've done it twice ^^

This guy is flat out dreaming :o  https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-930-1978/SSE-AD-4704018/?Cr=0 

I agree but not impossible I've done it twice ^^

This guy is flat out dreaming :o  https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-930-1978/SSE-AD-4704018/?Cr=0 

Stange no interior or engine bay photos for 350K. Big number 550Hp and difficult with CIS. Looks good though if your after a 964 and not a 930.

2 of my 356s went back. One to the UK and one to USA. Pretty straight forward and exchange rate makes them attractive

black wheels and a pair of seats surely doesn't entitle you to membership of the outlaw club?  

So much window tint - it's almost as if the aim was to try and hide the fact it is a targa (which of course should be rejoiced - one should form part of every gentleman's garage).

I de-tinted a rear targa screen and it was an utter pita.