Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1966/SSE-AD-4704693

hang on, it was originally a different color and has been converted to  aRHD car.... And they want $285k!!! Can I tell him he's dreamin' ? If I was to pay that price, I think I'd want it all orig, not some. What do you guys think...? 

SWB + 911 = $$$$ 

If it hadn't been converted and was in original colour it would be considerably more (potentially double the price!) 

hang on, it was originally a different color and has been converted to  aRHD car.... And they want $285k!!! Can I tell him he's dreamin' ? If I was to pay that price, I think I'd want it all orig, not some. What do you guys think...? 

That car is gorgeous

This car was at the RSR C&C on Sunday, looked lovely in the flesh.

I heard the story about the conversion, done to a high standard but I didn't know it had a colour change.

I expect there is some wiggle room on price, I recall the owner mentioning a certain shiny floor classic sales showroom offered around $200k to take it off his hands.

road reg!  Imagine stuttering into the local Woolworths car park in that and folding yourself out.  How to make an impression!

Edited by DJM

If I could rego it, I'd be selling the 911 in a heartbeat 

club reg it, just need a RWC.....?  Second seat, tyres and you'd want an LSD, locked diffs are no good on road.   Best looking 944 I've seen in a while.

It spent a fair bit of time in NineAuto, was always there whenever I popped in over the few months prior to the Tassie trip. Very very nice car, personally I'm not keen on the seats but the rest of the car is a cracker. Proper hotrod ?

8x 991 gt3rs for sale

average kms of 2167.88

what the point in owning one?

Put twice as many kms on a 7 day trip to Tasmania in a 40 year old car.

get out and drive dickheads,....as I wise man once said

or sell one to me cheap and I will rack up the kms

I bet they all want to swap for .2 manuals because they look better in your glass garage and impress your mates even more

Edited by DJM

8x 991 gt3rs for sale

average kms of 2167.88

what the point in owning one?

Put twice as many kms on a 7 day trip to Tasmania in a 40 year old car.

get out and drive dickheads,....as I wise man once said

Im going to drive em tommorow Tom at Queensland raceway.. just to get that ownership average up.

Hopefully there will be a Mr Purple to give a large dollop of right foot into.

I got 4000 GT3 kms up this past few weeks ..maybe I should go do a Tyre kicking exercise on those

Thats a crime…. people with glass garages should have stones thrown at them

It spent a fair bit of time in NineAuto, was always there whenever I popped in over the few months prior to the Tassie trip. Very very nice car, personally I'm not keen on the seats but the rest of the car is a cracker. Proper hotrod ?

Forget the seats .. White Hotrod is sold.. who would have thought it, dirty bloody hot looking ex race cars at that price ..  I guess they are proper built , instead of just a RS sticker job and a set of harnesses

Maybe this one will boogie on out the door now 

http://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/p/3/k/porsche/id/18212

Forget the seats .. White Hotrod is sold.. who would have thought it, dirty bloody hot looking ex race cars at that price ..  I guess they are proper built , instead of just a RS sticker job and a set of harnesses

Maybe this one will boogie on out the door now 

http://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/p/3/k/porsche/id/18212

my 70t 911 is an ex race car. Built back in the days when cutting up an Aussie car with full service history was ok, it's the most reliable, best fun p-car I have owned to date !!

8x 991 gt3rs for sale

Mr purple driven today

Note to self and others, when the ass totally falls out of the market .. buy one of these things.. but save money for tyres.

Im gonna swear in PFA public and say that I hope the manual frenzy kills em ...because PDK .. really is something quite profound