Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Could person(s) more educated on things 912 comment on value of the following, reads/looks v nice

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4747635?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

Probably worth what they are asking in my opinion, though others may not. If it's been done well, not just bodged up which I doubt, I reckon it would be a hoot to drive with the 3.0 in it.

A stock Oz delivered 912 is a rare beast, and one just sold for around $85k, yet have seen one go for $110k. If you're looking at getting it back to original, don't bother, as it would probably cost half of the current asking price or more to do it correctly. With with current values holding, I think you'd over capitalise

If you want a factory RHD longhood hot rod, I think it's great, and if I had the coin, I would have already rang the seller! 

Could person(s) more educated on things 912 comment on value of the following, reads/looks v nice

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-4747635?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA

if it was an oz 69 911 and the build stacked then it'd be considered great buying for those that are seeking tributes hotties.

just cause it's a 912 shell ain't nothing to sniff at nor worry ... best not tarry

im with @LeeM

Besides if a oz 65 911 at say 400 is deemed smart buying what's a comparable 65 912 at 100k... 

Edited by michel

Interesting with the rear seats etc, has anyone seen a GT3 with rear seats? Seems more than just a mock up, rear pillars have seat belt provisions too

Also there is what looks like a catch can in the engine, never seen that before either

If you can get it registered it would make for a fun street / track weapon !!

if it was an oz 69 911 and the build stacked then it'd be considered great buying for those that are seeking tributes hotties.

just cause it's a 912 shell ain't nothing to sniff at nor worry ... best not tarry

im with @LeeM

Besides if a oz 65 911 at say 400 is deemed smart buying what's a comparable 65 912 at 100k... 

I reckon this thing would fly with that motor combination and light weight.

01_zpsjvjdq8ln.png

engine%20bay_zpsgai7d2hz.png

interior_zpsd0txbazv.png

Interesting with the rear seats etc, has anyone seen a GT3 with rear seats? Seems more than just a mock up, rear pillars have seat belt provisions too

Also there is what looks like a catch can in the engine, never seen that before either

If you can get it registered it would make for a fun street / track weapon !!

Vin decodes as an 00 GT car.