Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Poor Ole.. he's actually quite a nice guy. I get no enjoyment from seeing him frustrated. Perhaps we should get him on here and we can help him out with some friendly advice as he obviously wants or needs it sold. I might give him a buzz this weekend.

The offer is there if anyone wants me to check it out in more detail.

Not knocking the car. Skidmarks car/ex car, but recon we have all been duped by the apparent sales at CTS that artificially raised expectations - mine included. Mentioned this on another thread but my thoughts on 930 values:

aussi jem - perfect history/low kms - $250k

Aussi - good condition/books/etc - $190k - $220K

RHD import - good condition/books/etc - $140k - $170k

LHD import - good luck with that...

Converted - sub $100k

@TurboT - If you (or anyone else) can find me a crappy lefty or converted 930 for less than $100K, I'll be an exceptionally grateful man!

The Ad says ONLY ONE IN AUSTRALIA IN KODAK YELLOW it was a special order colour there is a lot of Porsche Knowledgeable folk out there that will dispute almost anything and really does it make any difference?

And a few knowledgeable folk dispute the "1 of" colour claim.  The ad is also unclear if the claim is it is the only one left in that colour as opposed to the only one delivered here in that colour???

It was the only 81 Turbo ordered in this colour in Australia,its ok asking a question its stating that other knowledgeable people are saying im wrong and when you print this i feel your agreeing with them.

No problem - that clears it up - 81 year specific.

They may have been talking about other years of 930's - one fellow told me first hand that he had ordered two in that colour.  One for himself and one for a colleague.

No problem - that clears it up - 81 year specific.

They may have been talking about other years of 930's - one fellow told me first hand that he had ordered two in that colour.  One for himself and one for a colleague.

Gee i would love to see his photos of his car and his mates car

Friday Night .. the night before the Tyrekickers Ball… or any other normal Saturday..

Nothing to see here , look away .. nothing going on .. look away ..look away…  

Dead market or mute button pressed on PFA  buying banter I do believe.

It gonna be a long June lead up to EOFY

Seems like everyone is holding their breath at the moment. Will the real estate bubble pop or wont it? Having said that, the asx has been up for the last few weeks.

Buy shares , buy houses , buy porsches.. I suggest lowball though and then take them and drive them hard.. Im taking my Pcar for a drive to a house viewing that works ;) Now which one .. should I take.

From 95? up to 115k up to 125k over a few  days and now to 95k ...if it's worth so freakin much O/S and it's going back there, why is he stuffing around in our market and dropping the price? Writeup just gets better...

IF DONT LIKE THE PRICE GET LOST UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY IT TO MY FACE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER , THESE SELL FOR DOUBLE THIS IN GERMANY WHERE THEY ARE MADE , NOT MADE AT HAMILTONS. NO STUPID EMAILS

I HAVE OWNED OVER 10 PORSCHE 911,S A RSR I RACED AND BUILT A 924 CARRERA GT , AND OTHER PORSCHES OVER 40 YEARS SO DONT EMAIL SILLY EMAILS SO YOU THINK YOU ARE A PORSCHE EXPERT , THE CAR WILL BE GOING BACK TO EUROPE WHERE IT BELONGS.AND COMES FROM.CAR SALES VALUE THE CAR ON THE SITE AT $95,000 TO $140,000 , IN GERMANY THEY SELL FOR 100,000 EUROS TO 150,000 ,SO GET USE TO THE PRICES , IN FIVE YEAR IT WILL COST $250,000.

......if $95k is Ole's lowest, in five years time he'll still have it .... I reckon it's a nice looking car and probably a very good car too, just nowhere near the 100 region

1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual

Nothing exciting going on in the Porsche world, so how about 2 FERRARIS for $50k...??

i think these things trump those dodgy 959 replicas.

cp5171925651069060286.jpg?aspect=FitWith

1990 Custom Kit Car

• 146,000 km
  • Coupe
  • Petrol

Private

For more information on this vehicle please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Custom-Kit-Car-1990/SSE-AD-3003641