Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Nothing exciting going on in the Porsche world, so how about 2 FERRARIS for $50k...??

i think these things trump those dodgy 959 replicas.

cp5171925651069060286.jpg?aspect=FitWith

1990 Custom Kit Car

• 146,000 km
  • Coupe
  • Petrol

Private

For more information on this vehicle please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Custom-Kit-Car-1990/SSE-AD-3003641

DJM, you must bored, but those are indeed speechless finds.  Mrs wanted me to swing by a house on a cresent that bisects your street this arvo,to drop something off. Parked for a bit in front of a really wide fronted all white property (non beach side) with a bit of natural wood features (1st story deck and what looked like paneling around a  pool in the front yard)  and had the window down .  Heard  this marvelous note of a Aston on the other side of the street, before it reversed out of a driveway.  Could hear it being flogged  well up your sister street. Local hoon you perhaps know or visitor?

I talked to the guy who has the 308 based f40 replica in Brisbane.  He wanted to know how I had a normally registered LHD.  He wouldn't believe me that I just went into the dept transport and registered it.  He insisted you had to have club rego.  He couldn't believe me and I couldn't believe he cut up a 308 to make a fake f40.  Some conversations are like that.

That car is based on a 308! What a shame. Here i was thinking standard MR2 hack-job, nope, straight to the top shelf.

Not the same car.  The car advertised is based on a Pontiac Fiero, not remotely in the same class as the 308-based F40 rep, which is very well done.

I reckon it's a nice looking car and probably a very good car too, just nowhere near the 100 region

1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual

Nice looking car though

Let's be clear about this car. It might look nice in that photo, but there is a lot wrong with it. To start with, it does not live up to its claims in any way. it is an 3.2 badly fitted 964 bumpers and rocker panels that haven't even used the right bits. They are not genuine RS as he claimed. The panel fit and gaps are terrible. Half the rubber seals are missing.

It is a UK car and I am pretty certain it has been resrayed in a non original colour. The car has had problems with the wrong offset wheels (or worse) as evidenced by the rub marks on the front inner wing. 

The car is worth $60-65k at most and that is assuming everything else checks out.

Let's be clear about this car. It might look nice in that photo, but there is a lot wrong with it. To start with, it does not live up to its claims in any way. it is an 3.2 badly fitted 964 bumpers and rocker panels that haven't even used the right bits. They are not genuine RS as he claimed. The panel fit and gaps are terrible. Half the rubber seals are missing.

It is a UK car and I am pretty certain it has been resrayed in a non original colour. The car has had problems with the wrong offset wheels (or worse) as evidenced by the rub marks on the front inner wing. 

The car is worth $60-65k at most and that is assuming everything else checks out.

UK car. The best ones.

you better call Mr Agro to discuss, his instructions were clear (even if his grasp of English is not) ?

IF DONT LIKE THE PRICE GET LOST UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY IT TO MY FACE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER

you better call Mr Agro to discuss, his instructions were clear (even if his grasp of English is not) ?

IF DONT LIKE THE PRICE GET LOST UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY IT TO MY FACE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER

I'd say it to his face, but he would either have to come to me or pay for a flight to Tazzie:D