Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

dropped by $30k already ?

I really like these cars but have no idea as to value.  169 is big but then again it's a rare bird ...

And yes, I made a call.  

Arnage, still holding a candle for your old C3?  Just about to come out of a 20k windows out, guards off, doors off respray ....

I really like these cars but have no idea as to value.  169 is big but then again it's a rare bird ...

And yes, I made a call.  

Arnage, still holding a candle for your old C3?  Just about to come out of a 20k windows out, guards off, doors off respray ....

Yes, timing not good though.

Check out the red 924 GT at CTS.

$169,000.00

No sunroof and AC.

dropped by $30k already ?

I have a 924 with no sunroof or AC that you can have for less than half of the price drop on that one!

It just lacks the factory designated "GT".....but does come with a TrevMcRev designated "RS"!

Actually, nah.....she's not for sale yet.

Uk import.....

Ah, that explains the asking price.  Did you have a look underneath?  Clean and tidy or not so good?

.....I don't believe the sevice every 2 year mentality.. Call me old school

OK, Mr Old School!:)

I'm a "at least annually" type of guy too and acknowledge the market wants to see plenty of stamps in the service book but objectively with the development of long life oils like ACEA A3/B4, there is no objective reason not to service in accordance with the manufacture schedule nor dismiss potential purchase of a car for that reason.

Edited by Peter M

now THAT I like.  Looks like a wicked machine for weekend blasts.  The expensive mistress I lust after that should probably remain a fantasy...

It's got your name all over it............

944T track car, looks the business

http://www.my105.com/mobi/ListingDetails/p/1/id/18833

Just take my kidney!! If I could rego it, I'd be selling the 911 in a heartbeat

Pretty sure I saw that 2 or 3 years ago at the shop in Norwood where I bought some rims, and they had a black Rothmans liveried Canadian 944 cup car for $6k (I shoulda bought that!) 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1966/SSE-AD-4704693

hang on, it was originally a different color and has been converted to  aRHD car.... And they want $285k!!! Can I tell him he's dreamin' ? If I was to pay that price, I think I'd want it all orig, not some. What do you guys think...?