What's putting a smile on your dial?

They almost finished themselves off with their lifestyle DURING their peak! :D Best gig I've ever been to

I've not been a mega fan of them, only their biggest hits (which we play in our acoustic duo, as my singer sounds like Axl), yet after last night, I've got much more respect for what they produced.  I've been on Youtube on and off since we got home last night till now learning 5 Gunners songs for an upcoming 40th birthday gig where the girl has requested a few songs of theirs. 

Will have to go back and listen to their albums and that book

Hahaha she's just a little too pretty to convince me.

If you only knew mate! :) 

She's a good sort though. Very down to earth. Ex 3rd year apprentice mechanic from the norvern (bogun) suburbs, who swears as much as I do! Likes her muscle cars, and wanted me to buy an RS Camaro or Mustang, so not really into the Porsche thing (till she wants me to pick her up after a work piss up to show off to her girlfriends :) ) Her favourite bands are ACDC, KISS and Guns n Roses, drinks scotch, and is the most sarcastic so n so comedian you could ever meet. Her sister is the same, so you can imagine what it's like when those 2 get together! 

If you only knew mate! :) 

She's a good sort though. Very down to earth. Ex 3rd year apprentice mechanic from the norvern (bogun) suburbs, who swears as much as I do! Likes her muscle cars, and wanted me to buy an RS Camaro or Mustang, so not really into the Porsche thing (till she wants me to pick her up after a work piss up to show off to her girlfriends :) ) Her favourite bands are ACDC, KISS and Guns n Roses, drinks scotch, and is the most sarcastic so n so comedian you could ever meet. Her sister is the same, so you can imagine what it's like when those 2 get together! 

Never a dull moment there I expect Lee!

I've had the toggle bolt off my washer bottle strap soaking in various rust removing solutions and penetrating oil for a few weeks now. It was frozen solid and didn't look like it was going to come apart. Today I managed to work it loose, and finally get it apart. Man, what a full on ball ache of a job. I thought I was about to snap it off, then it started to turn. I finally unscrewed it all the way, then I opened the vice and the bit fell out and went down under a heap of stuff. I managed to retrieve it after10 minutes of shifting crap. You know the bit. Pic courtesy of the www. 

images%204_zpsh7gimfrq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Continuous chuckling youtubing Colin Furze ..  having heaps of fun doing every boys dream - outta control, it's endless what he can create . Bloke's made millions too:D

Image result for colin furze jet gokart

No need for safety gear.  If that goes boom!  nothing is going to save him.  Go hard or go home.   

Hahahaa  made me have a laugh, wonder if it's really a for sale advert, wonder if the Milf comes with the hire,  wonder if the Milf is the true speedster of the two! A bit outta touch "orginals can be secured for about 180-200K"

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/city-beach/cars-vans-utes/for-hire-beautiful-little-porsche-speedster-replica/1134068276

For Hire : Beautiful little Porsche Speedster Replica

$_20.JPG

reminds me of a certain pfa member, a billycart, and a garage. 

just for another laugh

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=864285927015335&substory_index=1&id=100003018079721

Hahahahaha. That particular member just requires gravity! 

yes. That was pretty funny as my daighters atill remind me to this very day. At least i steered away from the 911