What's putting a smile on your dial?

Hope the six friends return the favour when you want your lawn mowed for the next six months.

Native critters mow my lawn , they are rewarded with all sorts of exotic nibblies I attempt to grow.

We were rewarded by fine banter , a fine lunch , superb weather and some bottles...

I spent the last 3 days with my wife's family at their holiday house on the Murray river.  It was really good to get away and relax. We're going to create a memorial up there for the late great Mrs stew f. It's amazing how something so sad can actually make you smile.

Funny to read people's profiles on social media who call themselves 'Blogger/social and life influencer', then see their lifestyle involves listening to Beyoncé, gangster rap crap, taking ecstacy whilst at music festivals, and dressing like a hooker on a street corner! 

Yes, let's all follow your lead and have a better life shall we? :)  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

'Kettle' salted caramel popcorn. OMG! :Drool: 

How does that taste with a beer? :Beer:

I've got home made pizza in the oven and a 2012 Barossa Grenache waiting on the table  :)

Edited by Harvs11

There are a few very interesting and special Jags at CTS at the moment: XJR-15, XJ220 and Lister Mk3 (in all its 1980s glory). 

My father inlaw is a Jag man :D and made a special trip to CTS over the weekend just to have a look at those 3 ,,,,,had no interest in buying one just wanted to see them and tire kick I suspect ..........typical 70 year old Jag owner   :P