What's putting a smile on your dial?

you like nuding up on a bicycle Niko?

Ha ha, no mate, I have done lots of weird, wonderful and very questionable things over my life but "nuding up on a bicycle" has not been one of them...

Well.....not yet anyway.....:ph34r:

What is putting a big smile on my face....

LIVING IN MELBOURNE.....This weekend.... THE GRAND PRIX, plus the Real footy is BACK.:D

Chill the cool refreshers, turn on the box, settle into your favourite lounge chair kick out the footrest and enjoy.B)

Kick arse  D.R. and go the Bombers.

....I represent those remarks!

Ha ha, no mate, I have done lots of weird, wonderful and very questionable things over my life but "nuding up on a bicycle" has not been one of them...

Well.....not yet anyway.....:ph34r:

What is putting a big smile on my face....

LIVING IN MELBOURNE.....This weekend.... THE GRAND PRIX, plus the Real footy is BACK.:D

Chill the cool refreshers, turn on the box, settle into your favourite lounge chair kick out the footrest and enjoy.B)

Kick arse  D.R. and go the PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Niko you live in downtown Carrum not too far from Sunnyside - knew I'd seen the black croc somewhere beforeB):lol:

Hope you don't mind my edit above - couldn't help myself

Image result for cartoon collingwood vs essendon

Image result for cartoon collingwood vs essendon

Really???????? Hahahahhahhahahahhahha -  oh yeah and go the Ricciardo machine, world champ coming up!!!

Image result for cartoon 1990 collingwood

Well Niko you live in downtown Carrum not too far from Sunnyside - knew I'd seen the black croc somewhere beforeB):lol:

Hope you don't mind my edit above - couldn't help myself

All good, and as ANF says, things about you have just been made a bit clearer....

Sunnyside:ph34r:

Edited by Niko

Work has been less than busy the past few months, and the prospect of not having a job is becoming very real. The missus has forced me to take a week off after tomorrow, and has booked a remote B n B way south of Adelaide for coupla days to just forget about it all. Can't wait! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Received this little fella today. For the missus ofcourse! Forgot to add, thanks to jnr356 (Mark) for the recipient address title! :) 

20170407_132739.jpg

Or, was this a less than subtle hint as to what you've got to look forward to "cuddling up to" now that you've taken on extra duties at the PFA?!?!

Be careful what you wish for...

:P

i'm currently restoring a low km RX7 (i am the second owner). it had been off the road for about 9 years, got it running and picked up the original owner and took them around the neighbourhood in it; she got quite emotional seeing her car back on the road :)

orASy6s.jpg?1

Hands up who wants a "neighbourhood" like @clutch-monkey ?

First Grandchild was born yesterday while I was drinking coffee at Cars and Coffee Byron Bay.......perfect timing.  I had forgotten what this feeling was like.:D

17858273_1683740935253796_1820069525_o.j

congrats on the your first grandchild.....I remember my parents beaming for weeks when they first achieved that milestone (now 18+ years ago).  They tell me they were the same when I was born (the first of 5 children) but I don't remember that....

i'm currently restoring a low km RX7 (i am the second owner). it had been off the road for about 9 years, got it running and picked up the original owner and took them around the neighbourhood in it; she got quite emotional seeing her car back on the road :)

orASy6s.jpg?1

awesome. I had a '79 sa22c series 1 Savannah for 19 years before accumulating too many toys. Love the rotaries. Do you have much to do on it?

awesome. I had a '79 sa22c series 1 Savannah for 19 years before accumulating too many toys. Love the rotaries. Do you have much to do on it?

yes and no.

it's all there and it all works, but i'm pulling the engine down to reseal and check the housings as it seems to be low on compression.
the interior is an absolute time warp.