What's putting a smile on your dial?

• 2 weeks later...

Just at the servo, and had to laugh at the young girls behind the counter having an enthusiastic chat about one of their friends. Goes something like this (read it as I type it out)

#1 'Ya know, like she didn't hafta say dat shit bout me friend. Know wa I'm sayin?' 

#2 'Yyyyeah, like I know right? Dat biatch needs an serious edumacation, like seriously!' 

Don't think #2 saw the humour in my questioning of the word 'edumacation' in her reply! :)  :) 

Just at the servo, and had to laugh at the young girls behind the counter having an enthusiastic chat about one of their friends. Goes something like this (read it as I type it out)

#1 'Ya know, like she didn't hafta say dat shit bout me friend. Know wa I'm sayin?' 

#2 'Yyyyeah, like I know right? Dat biatch needs an serious edumacation, like seriously!' 

Don't think #2 saw the humour in my questioning of the word 'edumacation' in her reply! :)  :) 

You shouldn't hang around Davoren Park mate.  It's dangerous.

I've seen some ingenious tool design in my time, also some that deserve WTF were you thinking? 

This is one such WTF moment after asking todays client (who has an immaculate garden) how he does his lawn edging!

20170208_095126.jpg

A grinder with an old saw blade attached, and then hose clamped to a length of box tube. Don't think I'd like to hit some concrete or a paver personally.  Jeebus! :) (Zoom in on the pic)

I've seen some ingenious tool design in my time, also some that deserve WTF were you thinking? 

This is one such WTF moment after asking todays client (who has an immaculate garden) how he does his lawn edging!

20170208_095126.jpg

A grinder with an old saw blade attached, and then hose clamped to a length of box tube. Crikey! :) 

Does he has all his digits..... not sure if that is ingenuity or stupidity..... however I will lean towards the later!

That electrical cord is the thing that bothers me, on that note I've noticed a lot of people using electric powered mowers and lugging the extension cord around with them, what a chore, also thinking of the environment, yeah right did they also think about our coal fired power stations burning more coal to make more power, kind cancels each other out i think.