What's putting a smile on your dial?

Catching the bus today.. yep 2nd bus in three weeks.. To collect the TT from its 20th Birthday …mechanical love makeover...

Never been so happy to catch a bus… 2.5hrs of boredom Byron To Brisbane.. but I reckon it will be worth it ..when I slide in that seat

Mine is similar to Symsey's whereby Betty is back together and breathing fire again ;) 

I am really looking forward to getting behind the wheel again after a substantially long time! 

To make it an even better day, today is my last working day for the year. Can it get much better than that?

Ummm, Yep.....Klassy is in the state and being picked up by the panel beater today to take back to his factory for the initial 'in the flesh' assessment :unsure:

Merry Christmas to me :D:D:D

End of working year. Thank .... for that!

Finished Xmas shopping for her indoors, so I rewarded myself with Duck n Whale and Classic Porsche magazines as I sit on the pergola with a Corona or 3

Don't rub it in.... worked til midnight last night and most likely will tonight! Silly clients who have to get it before chrissie...... :rolleyes:

Don't rub it in.... worked til midnight last night and most likely will tonight! Silly clients who have to get it before chrissie...... :rolleyes:

Well that sucks! I'll have a 4th Corona for ya! 

And I wasn't shouting in the last post. Dunno what happened there!

The downside to this is that I won't be able to do any washing up on Christmas day, peel prawns, open bottles of wine, or take the rubbish out. I guess I'll have to get other people to do them for me.

I'd love to help out there.....I can come and eat the prawns for you...:P

Hope you got that short shift sorted, otherwise you wouldn't be able to change gears, then you'd have to sell it cheap or get someone to drive you around.........not that anyone would want to do that.

Speedy recovery Stew or at least until they realise that you no longer need the slave labour.

Edited by OZ930

Just been told that my 928 has way more character than someone's uncle who bought a new white porsche sports car last year :D

Nice! 

I took the 911 out for a quick blat early today, and a lovely 20 something girl filling up her car at the servo says 'That is a f.....g sexy car!'

I need to drive that thing more often! 

Nice! 

I took the 911 out for a quick blat early today, and a lovely 20 something girl filling up her car at the servo says 'That is a f.....g sexy car!'

I need to drive that thing more often! 

Did you get me her number?

Funny thing is that my 87 year old auntie (dad's sister) refers to mine as "a pretty car". She also told me on Christmas eve that one time when they were back in the fatherland, back in the 80's, my uncle's sister had a Porsche.  They had a Mercedes dealership in Koln, and she apparently always had fancy cars.  So there's me thinking probably a 944 or something. My auntie said she had a drive of it and loved it.  Then my dad chimed in with "it looked the same as yours, but it was one of the turbocharged ones".  Far outski, my auntie drove a 930. She's my idol.