What's putting a smile on your dial?

This is more vent/wtf/smile...

VENT: Got my bike from the downstairs shared carpark and found my helmet which was hanging on the bars is gone.  

WTF: It was a cheapie, banged up, 10+ years old thing.  

SMILE: Whoever snatched it missed the $100 pump on the bike 

VENT: Got my bike from the downstairs shared carpark and found my helmet which was hanging on the bars is gone.  

Harvs, you should have taken advantage of the situation and went riding with all those people today who don't believe in bike helmets.:huh:

One of the reasons they don't believe in them is that they think car drivers will give them more respect and room because they are not wearing helmets.:o

I'm happy for them to ride around with no helmet on....:D

as long as the TAC or general public don't have to pay for their medical bills when they have their heads caved in.B)

I ride every morning on a relatively safe bike path (no lycra Steve:ph34r: you'll be relieved to know....... just shorts and a fluro work shirt plus the helmet) .  

Most other riders I encounter wear helmets, I have only seen one adult and a few kids going to school not wearing them, :unsure: over the last summer months.

In my opinion, some people just lack "common dog $#@*":blink: 

Harvs, you should have taken advantage of the situation and went riding with all those people today who don't believe in bike helmets.:huh:

One of the reasons they don't believe in them is that they think car drivers will give them more respect and room because they are not wearing helmets.:o

I'm happy for them to ride around with no helmet on....:D

as long as the TAC or general public don't have to pay for their medical bills when they have their heads caved in.B)

I ride every morning on a relatively safe bike path (no lycra Steve:ph34r: you'll be relieved to know....... just shorts and a fluro work shirt plus the helmet) .  

Most other riders I encounter wear helmets, I have only seen one adult and a few kids going to school not wearing them, :unsure: over the last summer months.

In my opinion, some people just lack "common dog $#@*":blink: 

you really should wear Lycra Niko, that would be piss funny 

If supposedly intelligent adults choose not to wear helmets then let them cop any medical bills when they need it.  Kids on the other hand need them most and should be made to wear them.  I'll never go without a helmet.  I learned first hand how valuable they are.  Heads and concrete don't play well.  

Took the 911 to buy a new GPS for work, bloke comes out of the shop and says how nice my car is etc.

As we're talking, his missus comes out 30 seconds later 'Phwoar, that's a sexy car!' Hubby tells her what it is, and she doesn't acknowledge him, but looks me in the eye with a smile and says 'You single?' :) 

Hubby not impressed :o :) 

The youth of today in general terms thinks, "if you leave it somewhere unattended it's mine".

Just like they think making as big a mess as they can eating at the franchise places is normal not rude. Feckn pathetic adults copy them in a vain attempt to be cool and young. "Throw it out the window,  it'll break down".

?????

Feck there so lazy today they didn't take your pump. A silver lining 100 bucks. A ten year old helmet? You were probably due to shout yourself a new one.

I don't hate em all some are amazing little feckers. ?

Took the 911 to buy a new GPS for work, bloke comes out of the shop and says how nice my car is etc.

As we're talking, his missus comes out 30 seconds later 'Phwoar, that's a sexy car!' Hubby tells her what it is, and she doesn't acknowledge him, but looks me in the eye with a smile and says 'You single?' :) 

Hubby not impressed :o :) 

Just imagine if it had have been a Cayman...:P  Hubby would have been beside himself:angry:

I asked my son this morning which car he wanted me to take him to school in, he chose the Porsche :)

Last week I asked my 26 yo son which car he wanted to take for a drive . He had asked to go for a drive in one of my cars.

He had some choice. Being a Toyota 86 driver , he took one of mine "for comparison". Was not afraid to give it some welly. Even with me in the car (yelling encouragement).

Last week I asked my 26 yo son which car he wanted to take for a drive . He had asked to go for a drive in one of my cars.

He had some choice. Being a Toyota 86 driver , he took one of mine "for comparison". Was not afraid to give it some welly. Even with me in the car (yelling encouragement).

So was it the one closest to his configuration... ie the 944? or the one with double his cylinders....?

So was it the one closest to his configuration... ie the 944? or the one with double his cylinders....?

No,  the one with rear wheel drive , 50% more cylinders , less power , more torque,  no transaxle and a steering wheel on the "wrong" side!

Niko. If you went (and I suspect you did) on the nude bike ride in the city on Sunday you wouldn't have needed the lycra.

arrgghhhh cheeesus......caught...:ph34r:.      But I did wear my helmet.B)

stop picking on me you blokes......:angry: 

Across the road from my place.

And no, I did not participate.

Maybe we should arrange a Lycra SMT, where all Porsche drivers wear Lycra to show the bike riders just how ugly they look ?

17309057_10154591815923893_1586908694060

The first picture that comes to mind when the words 'nude bike ride' is some sexy chick on a bicycle. Reality is it's always the dodgy old blokes with saggy butts

The first picture that comes to mind when the words 'nude bike ride' is some sexy chick on a bicycle. Reality is it's always the dodgy old blokes with saggy butts

If you've ever been to a nudie beach Jonathon, pretty much it's "Reality is it's always the dodgy old blokes with saggy butts" x 1000%:o

....I represent those remarks!

If you've ever been to a nudie beach Jonathon, pretty much it's "Reality is it's always the dodgy old blokes with saggy butts" x 1000%:o