What's putting a smile on your dial?

On 07/01/2020 at 05:29, firstone said:

News this morning. 

Serial speeder motor bike rider 22 yr old in briso racked up 390 odd points and 55k in fines busted in hotel car park. Busted with multiple false licenses and Id's. 

Also with bags of meth etc and scales in his backpack - real rocket scientist this idiot.

Just now, Troubleshooter said:

Also with bags of meth etc and scales in his backpack - real rocket scientist this idiot.

That,s like the fellow who had several millions of dollars of drugs  in his Van and ran into the parked police cars out the front of Eastwood police station :Chuckle2:  smart crim

3473ae84c5295b4e9b1d01c36be1af12f6565b64

skynews-van-drugs-4725876.jpg

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

That,s like the fellow who had several millions of dollars of drugs  in his Van and ran into the parked police cars out the front of Eastwood police station :Chuckle2:  smart crim

3473ae84c5295b4e9b1d01c36be1af12f6565b64

skynews-van-drugs-4725876.jpg

Not sure I'd trust anything the Guardian says...... 🙂 

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Not sure I'd trust anything the Guardian says...... 🙂 

It did happen you can google it on other media sources that was the first one I found ,,,was a big laugh in Sydney at the time and the video is from the stations CCTV :D The police were also able to establish from the CCTV that the guy was on his phone at the time of impacts ,,,:P

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 12:55, Raven said:

It did happen you can google it on other media sources that was the first one I found ,,,was a big laugh in Sydney at the time and the video is from the stations CCTV :D The police were also able to establish from the CCTV that the guy was on his phone at the time of impacts ,,,:P

I expect he was trialling part of his shipment

2 hours ago, StevepGT3 said:

You’d reckon at least one person would put their hand up 

If they are able to keep marketing it with this name ,,,I would suspect every boy racer will want one ,it should be a sell out due to the name and being off a LTD production special  .