What's putting a smile on your dial?

Happened here in Adelaide when they were first released. Just had another E scooter enterprise started at beachside Glenelg today, so you can imagine there will be a few being jumped off the Bay jetty

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

Happened here in Adelaide when they were first released. Just had another E scooter enterprise started at beachside Glenelg today, so you can imagine there will be a few being jumped off the Bay jetty

It is ironic as I seemed to see more of them in tree,s and at the bottom of ravines or ponds than actually being ridden ,,,I am certain someone is making a small fortune out of this :Chuckle2:

I just find it so amusing at the lengths some of the drunken riff raff will go to to put one in some impossible spot for all to see :Beer:

They have introduced the scooters in Darwin too.  Not supposed to be ridden the road....yeah right, that’s going to happen.  They have a helmet as well, which are slowly being stolen but with Corona virus around, is this such a bad thing ?

12 hours ago, Raven said:

It is ironic as I seemed to see more of them in tree,s and at the bottom of ravines or ponds than actually being ridden ,,,I am certain someone is making a small fortune out of this :Chuckle2:

I just find it so amusing at the lengths some of the drunken riff raff will go to to put one in some impossible spot for all to see :Beer:

Australians can't have good things a bunch of ferals ……….except you guys of course

On 05/03/2020 at 05:14, firstone said:

The planet is in good hands with this generation. 

😂😂😂😂😂...wait there's more 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, firstone said:

Random story.

Galaxy s5 was running out of battery at 70%. Battery world had one. Charged the new one and she's off for another 6 years. 👍

Good work, I'll look into it, as my s5 is losing battery life a lot quicker now, though I thought it was this app I now have to use for work.

5 hours ago, LeeM said:

Got to sit in @Shedpest 997.1 GT3 and fire it up in my favourite shed. Good lord that sound, and what a beautiful car this is.

Ya lucky your ute was in the way mate! 

My favourite place to visit. Pisses me off at the same time though 😁

20200308-133232.jpg

Bunch of Wilson hand me downs