What's putting a smile on your dial?

On 23/03/2020 at 13:26, firstone said:

Notice on UKI village board.

Yeah, you sound the sort of tenet I need. 😂😂😂

20200324_065630.jpg

Wtf is an energy exchange?  Is that new age speak for sugar daddy request?

On 23/03/2020 at 21:40, Raven said:

No this is how it started ...............:wacko: what were they thinking 

3tnzxq.jpg

Wot, u not conspiracy theory?  WhT sort of an Internet forum is this?

Three generations of Niko just completed this section of the Rainbow Trail.  Great effort, and keeping hope alive and bringing a smile to all who pass through here.

Well done girls....now that brings a smile to my face in what is a scary time....

IMG_6286.thumb.jpeg.175c469497a0e08f6946d4f3ba6d7f5d.jpegIMG_6284.thumb.jpeg.e7d097b262f1333fd0feba2529197a88.jpegIMG_6287.thumb.jpeg.165f42045d41f196135193f77f13967e.jpeg

18 hours ago, LeeM said:

The missus just told me this one.

My missus' sister and partner have 2 kids, and they've been searching everywhere for toilet paper to no avail. He arrives at Coles early the other day and was turned away by security (I use that term loosely as he can hardly speak English and is 4' 11" apparently) because its pensioner day is between 7 and 8am. Annoyed, he storms out of the shop and goes up to an older lady offering her his credit card to go back inside to buy him some rolls of paper. She comes up with something even better and says "Here, take my pension card".

So he goes back to the entry door with the same security bloke who stops him again, then he flashes the pensioner card all smugly and gets let inside, buys the toilet rolls, walks outside and hands the pensioner card back to the lady in sight of security and flips him the middle finger 😅😅😅😅

10/10 🤣

Lee I do not understand.  Wasn't the security guard just doing the job he was paid to do.  Why did he deserve the finger from the guy.  No smile put on my dial with this one just annoyance that people like your sister's partner are breaking the rules put in place to help the elderly.  He should have left and come back at 8 am like everyone else does.

Mrs went to the pensioner time supermarket and went to the toilet paper isle....empty!

A staff member walked past the end of the isle and this bloke calls out “ hey, where’s all the toilet paper?”

”We don’t get delivery until Saturday”

So he walks away and the Mrs keeps shopping and finally ends at the check out.

”you can only have two cans of food”

” but I only have one can of each”

”no, it’s two cans total” and proceeded to take the excess cans from the Mrs.

By this time it was passed 8am and the Mrs looked across the checkouts to see a guy with three packets of toilet paper.  The check out girl promptly walked over and said to the guy “ one packet per customer” and took two packets from him.

The Mrs pipes up and and asked “can I have one of those?”

“ Yes, here you go”
Another girl on the checkout walked over to the Mrs in tears “ I don’t think I can take much more of this, taking food from old people, copping abuse, it’s heatbreaking” 

“Yes, it’s pretty hard.  By the way, where was the toilet paper?”

”Oh, we don’t put it until after 8am and the seniors hour has finished”

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

Lee I do not understand.  Wasn't the security guard just doing the job he was paid to do.  Why did he deserve the finger from the guy.  Not smile put on my dial with this one just annoyance that people like your sister's partner are breaking the rules put in place to help the elderly.  He should have left and come back at 8 am like everyone else does.

Yeah fair point mate. I hadnt thought of it like that.

Post deleted 

59 minutes ago, Arne Krix said:

If the guy at least went 50/50 on the loo paper with the old lady , I’ll gave him 2 out of 10.

See above. Point taken 👍

34 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Mrs went to the pensioner time supermarket and went to the toilet paper isle....empty!

A staff member walked past the end of the isle and this bloke calls out “ hey, where’s all the toilet paper?”

”We don’t get delivery until Saturday”

So he walks away and the Mrs keeps shopping and finally ends at the check out.

”you can only have two cans of food”

” but I only have one can of each”

”no, it’s two cans total” and proceeded to take the excess cans from the Mrs.

By this time it was passed 8am and the Mrs looked across the checkouts to see a guy with three packets of toilet paper.  The check out girl promptly walked over and said to the guy “ one packet per customer” and took two packets from him.

The Mrs pipes up and and asked “can I have one of those?”

“ Yes, here you go”
Another girl on the checkout walked over to the Mrs in tears “ I don’t think I can take much more of this, taking food from old people, copping abuse, it’s heatbreaking” 

“Yes, it’s pretty hard.  By the way, where was the toilet paper?”

”Oh, we don’t put it until after 8am and the seniors hour has finished”

WoW That,s terrible why deny the elderly of toilet paper ,,,,,if anything they should be given more ,,,,Why because they have payed tax,s and contributed to nation for a longer period and Deserve it .........Disgraceful shame on that supermarket chain :wacko: I do feel for the employees and can under stand their heartache ..