Anyone know how many 964s were Aust delivered and the break down between coupe/cabs/mans/tippers and colours?

Looks like manual coupes are trading hands at 85-110k or so would that be correct?

no idea on numbers but values seemed to have levelled off. Dealers are wanting more, but I recon you are spot on with valuations although low kms cars will get more

Anyone know how many 964s were Aust delivered and the break down between coupe/cabs/mans/tippers and colours?

Looks like manual coupes are trading hands at 85-110k or so would that be correct?

The last two Aus delivered C2 manual coupes sold for 125k and 150k. The 125k car had 257kms and the 150k car was in mint condition, with 53kms.

The C4 manual or C2 tip seem to be averaging 85-100k.

Values or not, I've been driving my 964s all weekend non stop, I've put a combined mileage of 750kms. Simply intoxicating and gives you something that no SV can. Was on Forrest road and saw what I thought might be a red GT2RS and the guy just gunned it on the lights, if you're online say hello...!

Values or not, I've been driving my 964s all weekend non stop, I've put a combined mileage of 750kms. Simply intoxicating and gives you something that no SV can. Was on Forrest road and saw what I thought might be a red GT2RS and the guy just gunned it on the lights, if you're online say hello...!

what the hell does a 964 give you that an SV doesn't...perhaps the 964 will give you better fuel economy but that is about it as far and my little pea brain can work that out:)

The last two Aus delivered C2 manual coupes sold for 125k and 150k. The 125k car had 257kms and the 150k car was in mint condition, with 53kms.

The C4 manual or C2 tip seem to be averaging 85-100k.

I'm thinking of selling a 1989 964C4 Coupe. Guards red. Manual. Full logs. 205,000kms. Oz Delivered. 

$85k?

I'm thinking of selling a 1989 964C4 Coupe. Guards red. Manual. Full logs. 205,000kms. Oz Delivered. 

$85k?

Grey Aus delivered C4 sold very recently and in no time at all for $90k.

I'd put it up for $100k and work backwards if I was you and the car is mechanically and cosmetically in good condition. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Alright, update time! We're just past halfway into the YOTC (year of the cab, proclaimed by @turboT for those not keeping up) and what have we learnt?

Well, if you're looking at 964's then it's looking pretty sketchy. Aside from two coupe back dates the only other 964s on carsales right now are cabs. Seven in total, ranging in asking from $70k-100k, and all have been sitting for several months...

The pick for me is the 93 C2 Manual for $78k. Might be time for some low-balling?

964_CS_20160731_zpskvcconxy.jpg

Alright, update time! We're just past halfway into the YOTC (year of the cab, proclaimed by @turboT for those not keeping up) and what have we learnt?

Well, if you're looking at 964's then it's looking pretty sketchy. Aside from two coupe back dates the only other 964s on carsales right now are cabs. Seven in total, ranging in asking from $70k-100k, and all have been sitting for several months...

The pick for me is the 93 C2 Manual for $78k. Might be time to throw down an offer?

964_CS_20160731_zpskvcconxy.jpg

definitely YOTC looking at that lot. I didn't say anything would sell though!

964's hit their peak when commen red 4x4's were going for $90k ;) 

what  are the features of 'late' body?

(Other than wrinkles and grey hair?)

I read where the engine lid latch hole was round on the early body and triangular on the later body, Mine car has the round latch hole with the late manifolds :unsure: