I'd like to come along (first PFA outing)  -  could someone provide me details of where to meet and when pls?

or are we still in planning phase?

Start time and place ? 

Still in planning phase, start location is subject to change pending numbers. Anyone interested to jump on board is encouraged to do so sooner rather than later, once we have an idea of numbers we will lock in a location. 

Essentially we will be looking at a 7/7:30 start and this will be located in the outer eastern suburbs  

If anyone coming through from the south/bayside wants to pick up a Co-pilot from Mordialloc on the way I'd love to get out for a morning in a P-car or 5!

You'll help stop me from going crazy from withdrawals and I'll help you set the fastest stage times calling the pace notes, checking tyre pressures between stages and ordering breakfast!

Happy to car-hop between a few of you to taste the different flavours.

Tart.

Put me down as a maybe, and please keep me posted on details.

I'm due back in Geelong at 1:00pm for lunch on Sunday. Hopefully I can come along for a while, but will have to leave early.

Either way we should be done by 9/9:30 - you'll be fine for time. Would be great to have you along. 

Damn.  Can't make it, kids have a swim meet both days and We have  a wine night Saturday night......not ideal prep for GT2 and wet windy roads.

Spring has sprung so I look forward to tagging along next time. Enjoy the run.

Edited by DJM

If anyone coming through from the south/bayside wants to pick up a Co-pilot from Mordialloc on the way I'd love to get out for a morning in a P-car or 5!

You'll help stop me from going crazy from withdrawals and I'll help you set the fastest stage times calling the pace notes, checking tyre pressures between stages and ordering breakfast!

@TrevMcRev I cannot PM you as your mailbox is full.

Ok, I'm getting antsy.... i gotz ta know.... oh SMT gods, where art thou? Where do I point me car on sundee?

Trev, if d-banger  can't help you out & if you get yourself up to Brighton, you can hitch along with me.

So far the list is below (some maybes & weather depending)

24 cars at this stage

@GUT

@poli84

@hugh

@P-Kay

@RA987

@Fraz

@Smule

@Mike737

@Niko

@StevepGT3

@JB

@Pauly

@Philbee

@Harvs11

@90sF1Kid

@Nick S

@Pork Chops

@D-banger

@jamesb

@PeterP

@TartMcRev @TrevMcRev

@Eddy

@Snipoffk [@Simonk]

@EUROPA570

@polorot

Edited by GUT

Oh man! Having a manly procedure done tomorrow ✂️, not sure I'll be comfortable in the car by Sunday, especially if the roads are bumpy . Will assess it that morning.

You need frozen peas......

Edited by DJM

With the size of the group, it's probably wise to stick to a well trodden route. We were thinking something different but it's looking like too many cars for that.

Suggest we meet at Tecoma Macca's and do the route to Marysville.

Time. Not too fussed.  I like early but I think some were looking for a sleep in. For the sleepers, say 7:15 meet, 7:30 leave?

But shout out if you have a better idea.

With the size of the group, it's probably wise to stick to a well trodden route. We were thinking something different but it's looking like too many cars for that.

Time. Not too fussed.  I like early but I think some were looking for a sleep in. For the sleepers, say 7:15 meet, 7:30 leave?

Wow lots of pent up demand for a Sunday burn I see.  For me the earlier the better subject to their being light.  Less cops, less mobile chicanes you've got to get around and better on the domestic front as you're home in time for the joys of family life.  Route sounds good - never had a bad run out that way.  Would running 2 groups work in the real world?  Or would group 2 spend it's life trying to catch group 1.  That's what I'd do :ph34r:

I'm thinking if we are doing a longer run to maybe kick off a bit earlier - 6:15 for a 6:30 departure?