1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Yes but you need at least $50k of options for a desirable one.  Poverty pack strippers are just too low rent.

$50k options is certainly a good starting Cars & Coffee spec! 

us track guys all poor anyway, need money for tyres, brakes, motor and tranny rebuilds 😂

On 27/11/2019 at 18:11, Ntg said:

Soon to be my recently traded Manual club sport @Dutton’s...

Miami Blue nicely optioned car and I’d say $350k ish?

Check out this 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Manual MY18. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Manual-MY18/OAG-AD-18238212

1 hour ago, NBTBRV8 said:

That’s my ex, Dutton’s and CTS must be aligned I guess.Great car,nicely optioned in a great colour(brilliant in the flesh) but optimistic pricing but on par with the rest I guess.No PDLS on the car so BS on that option in the advert.

Was just too electronic for me,with throttle blip,RAS etc but the bloody electric  handbrake was the the bit that tipped me..

back to a 997rs.... ahhhh, much better...

33463013-E231-41C0-AE68-9B3B8A1A9090.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Ntg said:

That’s my ex, Dutton’s and CTS must be aligned I guess.Great car,nicely optioned in a great colour(brilliant in the flesh) but optimistic pricing but on par with the rest I guess.No PDLS on the car so BS on that option in the advert.

Was just too electronic for me,with throttle blip,RAS etc but the bloody electric  handbrake was the the bit that tipped me..

back to a 997rs.... ahhhh, much better...

33463013-E231-41C0-AE68-9B3B8A1A9090.jpeg

That is really nice . Congratulations 

On 04/12/2019 at 18:50, Ntg said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2018-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Manual-MY18/OAG-AD-18238212

You really specced the 991.2  well and that colour wow looks amazing - congrats on the 997.1RS 

New one at CTS.  Great price, great colour and options.  My perfect spec really.  If only I was ready to buy this would be the one.😍😥

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2017-porsche-911-gt3-991-auto-my18/OAG-AD-18255449/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=notification-center&utm_medium=email

14 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

It was first listed for $295k, then they put it up $10k.

I am growing to like the yellow one in Perth.

Ok then my opening offer would be $290K??  Maybe if I offer the Boxster plus $200K they would do a deal. 

Now the hard part, "Hey Mrs Lucky guess what I want for Christmas?"

Who am I kidding?  Just gave myself a good slap across the face to save my wife the trouble of doing it.  Ah, I feel better now.  Back to watering the garden.

22 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Too early to say movement in the mkII market?

Check out this 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 991 Auto MY18. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2017-Porsche-911-GT3-991-Auto-MY18/OAG-AD-18255449

I think there is enough evidence to call the market at sub $300K + charges  + or -  for variances around spec and kms 

7 minutes ago, Scott SS964 said:

I think there is enough evidence to call the market at sub $300K + charges  + or -  for variances around spec and kms 

To be fair there are only three cars around this mark and none have sold yet.  All the rest of the cars are at least $30k+ and aren't selling either.

It seems the 991 GT3 and RS market is really slow and the prices generally aren't moving on to suit.

Also not many manuals seem to come up either, which certainly would be my preference that I would pay extra for.

31 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

It seems the 991 GT3 and RS market is really slow and the prices generally aren't moving on to suit.

I agree it feels like the market has just been sitting with high end cars slowly drifting down hoping to flush out a buyer.

As a Vic buyer a consideration is the government charges - I don't think the dust has settled on this yet. I believe this makes for a confusing National market whereby other states clearly have an advantage. Lets face it the price of a car includes sale figure, stamp duty and transfer fee.

1 minute ago, Scott SS964 said:

I agree it feels like the market has just been sitting with high end cars slowly drifting down hoping to flush out a buyer.

As a Vic buyer a consideration is the government charges - I don't think the dust has settled on this yet. I believe this makes for a confusing National market whereby other states clearly have an advantage.

Queensland has a higher day tax rate now too don't they?  The thing is there aren't any MKIIs currently for sale in Vic to pump the price.

But let's say VIC has pumped the National market, it seems to cut both ways as virtually nothing is selling so the owners must be able to keep the cash tied up in the cars without much concern.