996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

7 hours ago, t888 said:

Nah that would be a 3rd, to a forum member. The other two were not discussed here as far as I know. One was in SA and the other WA I beliece. As mentioned all were cabriolets. 

I picked one up in that price range here in Syd Nov last year. Mind you it needed a full major service as had been sitting in a garage for a few years as PO got tired of driving the manual 😳. Still fettling with it and debating whether to do ims or just move it on. Loving it though my first convertible and has been an awesome summer fling as a daily.

1 hour ago, Fishcop said:

First one I’ve seen hit the open market in a few months ...

Nice looking car, good k’s, seems to be in great condition and quite well priced (on today’s market) .. don’t expect it will last long.

I honestly don't understand it when people don't get their car a basic detail before putting it up for sale.

Every time I sell a car I get at least $200 worth of cleaning and polishing done.  It will either increase the sale price or it will increase conversion rate on the ad.

5 hours ago, Shedpest said:

It is absolutely mint inside

996 interior.png

It is autumn .. romantic

Technically should not be included in this thread ..

TARGA manual 

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1270678157?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=ios_VIP&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

On 19/03/2021 at 20:56, Dreamr said:

First one I’ve seen hit the open market in a few months ...

Nice looking car, good k’s, seems to be in great condition and quite well priced (on today’s market) .. don’t expect it will last long.

Hey Dreams, how many of those 10 guys are still searching?  I’d be all over this like an embarrassing skin condition.