996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

1 minute ago, Spets87 said:

certainly makes the 300plus K car up here in Bris look like an ordinary proposition (on the face of it)...........

48 minutes ago, Spets87 said:

What's the colour for a 25 year wedding anniversary gift?  It won't be gold, black, silver, beige or white....

It's our 25 year anniversary in a month....I'm thinking a road trip for me as a gift for her 🙂

1 hour ago, KGB said:

Hey Dreams, how many of those 10 guys are still searching?  I’d be all over this like an embarrassing skin condition.

I’m just as stumped as you .. would’ve thought it’d go a bit quicker!

Still .. shouldn’t be too long. I reckon there are some below the surface enquires and negotiations happening as we speak ..

4 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

I’m just as stumped as you .. would’ve thought it’d go a bit quicker!

Still .. shouldn’t be too long. I reckon there are some below the surface enquires and negotiations happening as we speak ..

Remember it got advertised just as the rains fell...  Very likely prospective buyers just can't get to it for a look.

On 23/01/2021 at 21:33, Peter 996 said:

I really think thats my old car!!

Got a big hit in the back ( young P Plater looking at the mobile instead of the road ) , I was the second owner.

The car was declared a repairable write off and all i knew was that it went to NSW. The guy who purchased the vehicle was looking for the books, I had put them in the car when it was taken away from the beaters but they disappeared after that.

When it got smashed it had approx 60K on the clock around 2008

now up on lloyds currently $47k

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?smode=0&aid=21852&lid=2763347&pgn=2&pgs=100

10 minutes ago, Tips said:

This the wonged flogged , sorry meant reviewed machine,  and then subject to the #buyersremorsehissyfitspat later on FB ?

partial to a bit of yella

23 hours ago, Spets87 said:

I sent a message re this, but no response :( 

I don’t even have it showing as read

28 minutes ago, Tips said:

didn't last long was in my alerts and by the time I clicked on it "not available" Listed as $89,995 with highish Km's

that's scarcity for yah

image.png.b2028df10c8f72bd9e387bb5f0a2d2a5.png

Looked like it was in great condition.

30 minutes ago, Tips said:

didn't last long was in my alerts and by the time I clicked on it "not available" Listed as $89,995 with highish Km's

that's scarcity for yah

image.png.b2028df10c8f72bd9e387bb5f0a2d2a5.png

That one was a mistake, the interior pictures showed a tiptronic. I'm guessing they're re-listing it. They also managed to list a 981 PDK Cayman as another manual 4S 996, think someone is having a bad arvo.

1 minute ago, Jason E said:

Perhaps they should redesignate the cars as either Clutched or Clutchless.......

Gonna have to be more specific, or this is going to get confusing. Pedal operated manual clutch or automatic computer controlled twin clutch???

9 minutes ago, CapnHyaku said:

I think there's just too many young muppets that think if you can select gears it's manual.

Or just rename as...

- Requires Human pedal control 

or

- Muppet enabled