996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

5 hours ago, disco said:

They just redact the owners names / addresses, unless you can show you have that data from existing records.

Should be a no brainer.

Dave.

They'd have a huge rush on this service for 6 months, although I reckon most of the records are long gone.

10 minutes ago, KGB said:

They'd have a huge rush on this service for 6 months, although I reckon most of the records are long gone.

Yep, I actually just had that exact experience. Besides the date, mileage and job number - it's all been purged.

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

So ... @Naldz88 ... we need an update on the collection of your new beast!

Photos, in-depth analysis of the car and service from PCP will be graciously accepted .. 😀

Haha sorry boys pick ups not until Saturday 5th Sept!! I’m working all the way through until next Friday....Longest week of my life ahead, big light at the end of the tunnel though 😃

17 minutes ago, Naldz88 said:

Haha sorry boys pick ups not until Saturday 5th Sept!! I’m working all the way through until next Friday....Longest week of my life ahead, big light at the end of the tunnel though 😃

My fault then ... could've sworn you were picking it up on Wednesday. I thought we'd been really patient waiting for your report.

Oh well ... now that we know the date,  just try and be late giving us the rundown and you'll feel the wrath of Club C4S! ... 😉 

8 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

....... you'll feel the wrath of Club C4S! ...

gees you're fickle.  Only a week or so ago you were all about the air cooled vehicles being the bestest ever blah blah blah......now it's Club C4S blah blah blah.

good grief Charlie Brown

20 minutes ago, jakroo said:

gees you're fickle.  Only a week or so ago you were all about the air cooled vehicles being the bestest ever blah blah blah......now it's Club C4S blah blah blah.

good grief Charlie Brown

And you aren’t qualified or even wanted in either one ... so move on please .. nothing here to see (for you anyway) ..

Sorry to all other members in the club for seeming to be so harsh .. when pests like this arrive, you have to be brutal to get rid of them. Otherwise they’ll hang around and make comments that aren’t wanted ... see above!

17 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

And you aren’t qualified or even wanted in either one ... so move on please .. nothing here to see (for you anyway) ..

Sorry to all other members in the club for seeming to be so harsh .. when pests like this arrive, you have to be brutal to get rid of them. Otherwise they’ll hang around and make comments that aren’t wanted ... see above!

Love you pal.  I look Fordward (see what I did there, cos that's where you're headed next) to seeing you once COVID-19 is over (sometime after 2025 I'm hoping)

9 minutes ago, jakroo said:

Love you pal.  I look Fordward (see what I did there, cos that's where you're headed next) to seeing you once COVID-19 is over (sometime after 2025 I'm hoping)

I love you too Scarecrow! ... 

Just for the record, and putting my feelings aside, you're still in the wrong place. You need to search for the other front-engined 968 owner to hang out with ... (I think there's one other owner somewhere) ...

1 hour ago, Naldz88 said:

How’s your search for insurance going?

19 minutes ago, jakroo said:

7 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Just for the record, and putting my feelings aside, you're still in the wrong place. You need to search for the other front-engined 968 owner to hang out with ... (I think there's one other owner somewhere) ...

Gentlemen, please.

42 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

If you loved me, you'd buy a 968 so we could hang out. 

You'd also hang out the washing and tidy your side of the bed every now and again (or so Jodie tells me).

42 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

So what are you saying?? ... that we should get a .... chatroom? 😅

27 minutes ago, jakroo said:

If you loved me, you'd buy a 968 so we could hang out. 

You'd also hang out the washing and tidy your side of the bed every now and again (or so Jodie tells me).

Well done gents, we all love our Porsches of all persuasions. PFA is a great & diverse forum where we all respect our different views. Thank you for embracing our diversity with respect.

9 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

Well done gents, we all love our Porsches of all persuasions. PFA is a great & diverse forum where we all respect our different views. Thank you for embracing our diversity with respect.

Thanks for the kind words ... although I do find it hard sometimes to show respect to that jackoff fella I’ve been quoting ...

oh, sorry ... I meant @jakroo .. 

Just now, Dreamr said:

Thanks for the kind words ... although I do find it hard sometimes to show respect to that jackoff fella I’ve been quoting ...

oh, sorry ... I meant @jakroo .. 

I’ve met jackaroo on drives, nice guy, maybe something lost in translation, could be worth a reset. 

9 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

I’ve met jackaroo on drives, nice guy, maybe something lost in translation, could be worth a reset. 

Andrew and I go waaaay back. I've know him for what I sometimes and often think of as far too long ...

I hope you weren't thinking that this was a public spat .. I love him dearly and that is probably the only reason I let him stay in my life ... otherwise he would be banished to the front engined forums ... and even that'd  be punishing them ...

In all seriousness,  this is Andrew and I sharing the love. There is nothing I enjoy more than catching up with him .. in fact, we're having coffee tomorrow morning .. 

:Beer: (This is @jakroo and I) ..