The man cave / Shed thread

Uncle

Yes they are all Haro freestylers  Masters , Sports ,Fst,s from 83 to 88 ,,,,,,,,,,,,The blue one is my original 86 from when I was a teen .............:)

IMG_0135.jpg

Here you go again teasing me with that fantastic Haro collection. Get the p-car out of the garage it is only detracting from that great line-up of Haros:)

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of envy from me too!  Good thread.

This is my 6x9 shed.  I've also got a 6x6 garage attached to the house.  

It's funny to see Jack here - I've got a raspberri pi setup on my roller door.  It sends me a direct-tweet and email if I forget to close the door.  I've been using a pic of his garage as my garage's twitter avatar - https://twitter.com/petesgaragedoor

• 1 month later...

I'm NEVER posting one more photo of my cave again!

Being as I have so much crap in the area where the car is, I really need to start to declutter the stuff I have horded for many years. Most of it I've said 'I may need that one day', yet it's the same as that old T shirt or shoes I can't let go of.

I'm in the trade, and have the ability to do the work myself, yet I will need to gut the whole place and start again. A bit hard when I practically live in the shed (that's not an exaggeration either).....and I'm lazy :unsure:

Don't worry Lee, my new house is full of stuff! (thanks to trying to make 3 house lots fit into one....!?)

We have the obligatory double garage (my poor ML must live outside...) plus I was able to get a 6 x 8 workshop area under our home, all concreted and will get shelving soon, that is when I can see the floor again!!

I'm NEVER posting one more photo of my cave again!

Being as I have so much crap in the area where the car is, I really need to start to declutter the stuff I have horded for many years. Most of it I've said 'I may need that one day', yet it's the same as that old T shirt or shoes I can't let go of.

I'm in the trade, and have the ability to do the work myself, yet I will need to gut the whole place and start again. A bit hard when I practically live in the shed (that's not an exaggeration either).....and I'm lazy :unsure:

I have the benefit of coming into mine with a bit of a plan, and I get brutal with what I keep. That said, I still have to tidy things up a lot more, and looking at some of those threads on Garage Journals is getting me inspired (maybe time for GarageBuiltByJeff ;) ).

@Raven  I don't think a few of us could ever get tired of seeing those HARO's..  So as you were, post away.!

Some nice spaces posted well done. My space is more pinball and arcade orientated, having not really thrown any spanners at cars for quite some years.  But that's a'changing.. 

EuoX8Ov.jpg

Q7ADQzG.jpg

nCcolLc.jpg

@Raven  I don't think a few of us could ever get tired of seeing those HARO's..  So as you were, post away.!

Some nice spaces posted well done. My space is more pinball and arcade orientated, having not really thrown any spanners at cars for quite some years.  But that's a'changing.. 

EuoX8Ov.jpg

Q7ADQzG.jpg

nCcolLc.jpg

Mate I am thinking about getting an old school arcade game for the Cave ,,I was always a big fan of the site down cocktail table machines with the glass tops used to spend hours at the local milk bar eating hot chips and playing Galaga .......Great memory ,s of simpler times and love your machines very cool indeed   :D   

Mate I am thinking about getting an old school arcade game for the Cave ,,I was always a big fan of the site down cocktail table machines with the glass tops used to spend hours at the local milk bar eating hot chips and playing Galaga .......Great memory ,s of simpler times and love your machines very cool indeed   :D   

If you are looking for a good table, check these out..

Hankin are the original Australian manufacturer of cocktail tables and uprights from the 80's, they even made a few pinball machines too - based in Newcastle back in the day.  A friend of mine now manufactures Hankin tables under licence and with the blessing of the Hankin family name - they are an excellent machine, built very well..  The distributor in Sydney is AMD.  

This isn't a shameless plug - just steering you in the right direction should would wish to follow up  :) 

Cheers for that Mate I would rather buy something that is period correct and of good build quality so many on ebay don,t know were to start,,,,I will certainly check it out ...........Thank You :)

• 3 weeks later...