Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Thanks gents, all positive comments.  

I actually like either wheels (colour) in fact, but the Platinum addition certainly gives it a new look.

I told Mrs Niko at breakfast this morning that all the comments were good.

She replied, Oh yeah, so now what's the next thing?

ha ha... so I am slowly winning there.....

I agree with the comments  on the ride height, I will start having a look at it.

Hit the Adelaide hills via Greenhill road to Montacute road with Andrew in his Cayman today after the heat has nicked off for a week.

Never seen that many cyclists on the road, other than the Tour Down under! Everyone has a right to be on the road, though it's a shame about the 2 and 3 abreast idiots around blind corners. And they wonder why they get cleaned up? 

Did just on 300 miles in the 356 over the weekend with the Aust Porsche 356 Register weekend to Queenscliff. Total of 34 people in 18 cars enjoyed great driving on back roads through country Victoria. With good food and good company as well it was a great weekend.

Sat morning start at Lobek Luxury cars.

http://i.imgur.com/aXnQFQw.jpg

Lunch Stop.

ZEo9Q8I.jpg

An arty pic.

http://i.imgur.com/1H15aRz.jpg

And to prove that they're not just a pretty face -

Edited by Airhead

I am very happy with the result.:wub:   Seems to give it a bit of character and an aggressive look......:ph34r:

IMG_1645.jpg

What colour is that? - Matte Platinum?

Cheers - Jim.

After reading a bit more I think the question was answered - looks good.

Edited by Jim45

What colour is that? - Matte Platinum?

Cheers - Jim.

After reading a bit more I think the question was answered - looks good.

Just to confirm things for you Jim....The official name is Platinum Satin-Matt and the Porsche colour code is OB5 (That being the letter O not the number zero)

Ended up $880.00, which was even less than quoted $1040.

They tighten all wheels by hand at right tensions too.   I was very impressed with them there.

Mate they look sensational, that's a great upgrade. It looks different yet still looks stock if you know what I mean. Quality of the work looks to be spot on. Makes the car look a little meaner, they are a great looking car, especially in black. 

Very happy for you that it worked out well. 

Cheers

Dave

They tighten all wheels by hand at right tensions too.   I was very impressed with them there.

Mate they look sensational, that's a great upgrade. It looks different yet still looks stock if you know what I mean. Quality of the work looks to be spot on. Makes the car look a little meaner, they are a great looking car, especially in black. 

Cheers

Dave

Cheers

Dave

Cheers

Dave

I'll second that

I'll second that

Cheers

Dave

I'll second that

I'll second that

Thanks Gents, coming from you blokes I really appreciate that.

I have had 3 sets of wheels done by these guys before (2 x Porsche and 1x BMW) and they have been sensational.

mate your looks great in that colour, modernizes It as well (not that its that old obviously)  - it def looks like a factory job, especially with color coded center caps as well, nice touch - great work

Is this the paint your wagon wheels thread?:D

it wasn't, but that thread was hijacked by the "what colour did you paint your diff ?" guys, so the wagon wheels guys hijacked this thread.  

;)

I actually moved mine out of the shed to keep things ticking over and couldn't resist a drive, to clean the brakes of course.  Only 5kms but so nice.  Must do more.