Spotted Thread

You must be looking in the wrong places......

mate, I'm serious, haven't seen one although did see a Cayenne floating around Currumbin with the plate.....BIG-911.

Shame  our stars didn't align up on the weekend Chris, hopefully next time.

mate, I'm serious, haven't seen one although did see a Cayenne floating around Currumbin with the plate.....BIG-911.

Shame  our stars didn't align up on the weekend Chris, hopefully next time.

Know the guy personally. He's a member of this forum. Has a few 911's too. 

Looks like this one that's been on Carsales for a while

www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1984/SSE-AD-4231527

Spotted this in the opera house car park last night.  Like the idea of roof racks might need to trade the Macan fora 997 and still get out for a surf ?

IMG_1092_zpsltqtm26i.jpg

I saw BLK997 at Porsche Centre South Sydney this afternoon and have seen it around Bondi a few times

White Panamera with stripes and big rims on it. Don't know why people hate them, as that looked damn good!

I quite like the shooting brake version that's reportedly coming out.  If I was in the market for that type of car (and had the spondoolies) I'd certainly consider one.

Unreal....only the second porker, sighted on our "grey nomad" journey....

silver 987 Cayman ...AAN.###.  Traveling North on the Newell, approx 11.00 am today, 13 k north of Narrabri.

then had a chat and handed a PFA Forum card to a chap running an antiques place in "Burning Mountain" he had just come back from the Porsche run Targa Tasmania run.

Mrs Niko found a little something in the shed and has donated towards his next TT:D

he was in a mates red  GT3.   Loved it and said it was well worth the money.

he promised to check out our forum.

Nice Indigo blue 993 waiting to join the queue on High St in Glen Iris this morning.  Then a black cat 964 crossed my path on Tooronga.   It does bring bad luck,    Shortly after I was nearly run over by a Cayenne avoiding a parked car on Beaconsfield Pde but last second change of mind saved me from getting squashed. Thank you to the car gods for installing lane change warnings in cars.

Coming through Mittagong today, seen more porkers than I'd seen for the last 5000k

heading out of town at about 12.20 pm a red Coxster, roof down (glorious day there today)

two smiling (and why wouldn't you) young blokes in the cockpit.

NSW rego ABP ###.

then a short time later an interesting electric blue Targa wide body, whale tail, black and yellow NSW plates FUCHS type wheels colour coded blue....WQD ###

then a silver 996 at Bowral, parked in a side street, nice neat and stock standard.

missed the number plate.