Spotted Thread

Who's G model Black 911 Targa parked at Melbourne central parking ? Looks clean. Always loved the Targa's.

I've also spotted one of these sporting full Black Fuchs and matte black Carrera script around Elsternwick and Stkilda area last couple of weeks. Someone's new toy?

I reckon so.  It sounded healthy pulling away on the highway.

I spoke with the owner back in April when i was in the market. The car sounded like a good buy actually. I'd probably polish the lips on the wheels and ditch the privacy tint, but otherwise i reckon it'd be good buy. I know the price moved around a bit a few months back and that might have scared a few people off but I like. If i'd not found mine I'd have gone and driven it.

Good snap! Nice colour rims stance and  plate.

Cheers. Phone pic from the holder on the dash ? I'm  told on Instagram that the owner has a collection of Porsches...as ya do! 

Can't say this pic was from the phone holder though. Sorry it's a bit blurry

20171014_220525.jpg

Tidy white C3.2, Black Carrera side script, Fuchs and no wing heading city bound Nepean Hwy in Mornington.  Probably been to street festival, Mum, dad and kids on board.  Looked and sounded very nice, club plates and 3.2 sticker on rear window.  No PFA sticker that I could see.

Edited by DJM

Tidy white C3.2, Black Carrera side script, Fuchs and no wing heading city bound Nepean Hwy in Mornington.  Probably been to street festival, Mum, dad and kids on board.  Looked and sounded very nice, club plates and 3.2 sticker on rear window.  No PFA sticker that I could see.

hi DJM

That was me and the family coming home from the mornington street festival.   What a beautiful day to get the car out.

Spotted this gorgeous 928 GTS outside a Penis Enlargement Clinic in High St Thornbury today. Clearly a geriatric driver, he parked a meter from the kerb.

This is what a GTS should look like @KGB......oh, wait...

aqWFhmq.jpg

Edited by Ozvino

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a morning of it today..  Started down the coast on High Street Southport.

Spotted a nice looking 997S (Manual) tailed him for a little while..

19yQmgM.jpg

And then I spot something that really grabs my attention..  A yellow one.!

uevyimV.jpg

A lovely 996TT..  Beautiful.

You can just see the 997 front of shot..

DOJLcY9.jpg

It peeled off to the right so I followed the TT for a little while..  Had a bit of a chat to the owner at the lights.  

RXvPEZC.jpg

Business done for the day, time to head back to Brisbane..   Then coming back onto the highway, Mains Road on ramp happened across another 997S

XBHeY6o.jpg

A good day for spotting :)