Spotted Thread

A posse of 5 Pcars Sunday morn around 10, heading outta Tweed over the river bridge on the Motorway. Was tailing in the Boxster about 200mtrs back. Could make out a silver 996 turbo or C4S at the rear, next a white widebody SC or similar (cab or targa I think) and a few 928's up front I think... anyone here?

A posse of 5 Pcars Sunday morn around 10, heading outta Tweed over the river bridge on the Motorway. Was tailing in the Boxster about 200mtrs back. Could make out a silver 996 turbo or C4S at the rear, next a white widebody SC or similar (cab or targa I think) and a few 928's up front I think... anyone here?

Yup, Cars and Coffee Gold Coast on a run to Byron for the PCGC event. The 5 were 928 S4, 928, 911 SC, 996 GT3 and 911 widebody cab. Endesd with 2 GT3 RS's, a 944 S2 a 997 C4S a Boxster and a couple of 356's in Byron. It was great.  You should have joined in. 

Yup, Cars and Coffee Gold Coast on a run to Byron for the PCGC event. The 5 were 928 S4, 928, 911 SC, 996 GT3 and 911 widebody cab. Endesd with 2 GT3 RS's, a 944 S2 a 997 C4S a Boxster and a couple of 356's in Byron. It was great.  You should have joined in. 

I guessed reasonably well, sounds like a good time. Believe me, if I was behind the wheel I would've sprinted up and given a wave  to all n sundry but my girl was behind the wheel and turned off the exit just after the bridge for a Kingscliffe breakfast. I've got a unit in Coolangatta and that's where my hotted up Boxster lives, so next time I'm here and there's a run on, I'll come on board :D

I guessed reasonably well, sounds like a good time. Believe me, if I was behind the wheel I would've sprinted up and given a wave  to all n sundry but my girl was behind the wheel and turned off the exit just after the bridge for a Kingscliffe breakfast. I've got a unit in Coolangatta and that's where my hotted up Boxster lives, so next time I'm here and there's a run on, I'll come on board :D

We've got Cars and Coffee Gold Coast on 18th November at 8am if you're around. 

Silver 993 coupe charging up ben Boyd red in Neutral bay around 1 then a blue 7.1s heading down around 5 whilst I was waiting for the f’ing uber driver that was on the phone around the corner for 5 min who they as supposed to be getting me to the airport ?, just made checkin.....

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Gosh did not see this one there this morning where was he parked?

I had planned to get to Elwood but got roped into Chadstone instead......

GT3.2 was outside Sheepstation mid arvo so I didn't miss out completely!

A lot of p cars around the Nth of Sydney on Sunday being such a great day

Dark blue 997.1 S cab in Neutral Bay mid morning 

dark blue 986 box rod with black rims with polished lip looking good around the same time, great day for roof down cruising.

a nice silver grey 944 turbo purring through newport around lunch time 

Aston Martin DB11 in Mt Eliza village, second time I've seen it.  Not a Porsche but a lovely looking thing.  Wonder which engine.......

V8

4L V8

Bi-Turbo

4.0 SEC

0—62mph

187MPH

OR

V12

5.2L V12

48 Valve Bi-Turbo

3.9 SEC

0—62mph