Spotted Thread

Went for a drive in the 924T down the old Pacific Hwy and had a Porsche behind me for the last 10 k's .... couldn't work out what it was until I took a turn off to come back....

Turns out it was a silver 993 GT3 ....

Anyone on here??

20 minutes ago, hugh said:

Rare car indeed! :blink:;)

993 GT2??

I didn't know what it was while it was behind me but after it continued on the Old Pac and I turned off, I saw a big ass wing and what I thought was a GT3 badge ....

I really dont know what it was ..... :unsure:

25 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

993 GT2??

I didn't know what it was while it was behind me but after it continued on the Old Pac and I turned off, I saw a big ass wing and what I thought was a GT3 badge ....

I really dont know what it was ..... :unsure:

You know cars Ronnie.....

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Parked outside my holiday unit this arvo, Very clean 00/01 Speed Yellow Coxster S black rims BOX 986 (qld reg) , oldmate who bought from NIko you're up here near Coolangatta somewhere aren't you? 

He (Paul) lived in Lennox Head, right on the beach.  

Unfortunately he passed away in July last year, and as far as I know it hasn't left his garage since then.

Very sad story.... 

Yes, it was really sad.   Paul had been fighting various forms of cancers and blood disorders for some years, I think he was early 50,s.

we stayed with him in April, he was crook then but was taking it all on the chin and definitely wasn't giving up.

he was a keen surfer and loved the beach.   His house was double story and looked out over the water.

this sad day, he asked his son to help him up the stairs and to put him on the couch.   He asked his son go sit with him, then told him he just wanted to slip away watching the waves... Which he did.

Never smoked, drank or even swore, a good genuine nice bloke, with a very loving family.

very sad

3 minutes ago, Niko said:

Yes, it was really sad.   Paul had been fighting various forms this sad day, he asked his son to help him up the stairs and to put him on the couch.   He asked his son go sit with him, then told him he just wanted to slip away watching the waves... Which he did.

You were certainly telling the truth about it being a sad story.

Although he did get to go, the way he wanted to go...

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday

Red 928 at Williamtown

Orange 911 IB travelling south on the Pacific Highway, north of Bucketts Way turn off

Dark Green Boxter at the roundabout at Taree Airport

8 Highway Patrol cars between Buckets Way and Taree.