Spotted Thread

On 10 December 2017 at 7:24 PM, DJM said:

I had planned to get to Elwood but got roped into Chadstone instead......

GT3.2 was outside Sheepstation mid arvo so I didn't miss out completely!

Saw the 991.2 GT3  (GT991) this morning in the same place outside Sheep Station.  Seemed like a young guy driving it.  Not sure if I like it in silver, not "out there" enough.

4 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Saw the 991.2 GT3  (GT991) this morning in the same place outside Sheep Station.  Seemed like a young guy driving it.  Not sure if I like it in silver, not "out there" enough.

The guy I thought owned it is short of stature (think typical motorbike racer size) but probably early - mid 50s.  Maybe it's not his after alL.  I keep forgetting to see whether manual or PDK whe ive seen it.

1 hour ago, DJM said:

The guy I thought owned it is short of stature (think typical motorbike racer size) but probably early - mid 50s.  Maybe it's not his after alL.  I keep forgetting to see whether manual or PDK whe ive seen it.

Your on the money.....

928 owners out in force in the inner north east, I think it could have been @Ozvino in an exceedingly shinny blue 928 on the Kew Blvd around 5;30pm, and it certainly was @GUT on foot for his afternoon exercise, myself on the Mtb, avoiding snake bite to the best of my abilities.  HNY gents.

Guest DG996c4s

Great day for a drive, I was working in the study:o......Going a bit too fast for a pic saw a 996 or 997 GT2?? silver heading north on Mitchell Pde, Mollymook Beach about 4.30pm today.

Heard them enjoy the revs/exhaust up the road as they had navigated past all the Xmas beach parking!!

Happy New Year. can't wait to go for a run myself. Cheers Dennis

Mitchell Pde - Mollymook Beach.jpg

Spotted a black 981 Boxster and a white 718 Boxster S parked outside Bistro Moncur in Mosman. Both were looking mighty fine, especially on a day with such nice sunny convertible driving weather!

Only 2 and a bit more months before my Boxster arrives!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 7:30 PM, Pokiou said:

spotted a lovely ocean blue 996 911 with a bike on the roof around Diamond Creek. Exhaust sounded nice, not sure it was stock ?

Think that was me Pokiou, probably on the way to Smith Gully MTB trails, it's a regular haunt. With the bike racks I get to do two of the most awesome things in the world in one outing!

It has a Cargraphic exhaust, BMC panel filter with the orange cap mod and is slightly lowered on Gemballa springs.

Have driven most of the best roads in Vic on the way to MTB trails and it astonishes me every time.

IMG_5649.jpg

33 minutes ago, DT said:

Love it Hugh...so when you gonna rack up the CS and we gonna find some trails?

I've also got a set of Sea Suckers I can use as an alternative so anytime! I was tempted to take the CS up to Buller over the Xmas break but aborted at the last min due to wet weather. Note not the rain on car being the issue but rather muddy gear and bikes! 

It is great to be able to combine the two, makes for a great day all round. We need to get a PFA MTB group together.............^_^