Spotted Thread

I think I fell in love today - a bit of drool certainly escaped.

Spotted at Stones Corner this afternoon..  If I can buy it for the amount of KM's on the clock let me know.!

QF0gaTy.jpg

IU9QuzG.jpg

err that is mikes car.

He does sell cars for a living,but you'd have to pay extra for that one!

You should throw an offer at @Mike D'Silva and see what happens :)

One lucky gent owns them both. The E is a time capsule.  

Visited the Block HQ tonight for a sponsors night spotted only two cars in the place and both P Cars ? Nice long hood sitting next to a GTS  991,  included a sneak peak at  the finished houses 

Edited by hugh

^^ I think its either Posse or Pack

"PORKER PACK" is the official title....or "PACK OF PORKERS"  Either is acceptable.:Laughter::Beer:

I'm not sure what the collective noun is for a bunch of P cars, so I'll call it a 'Penelope of Porsches' on the skid pan at Eastern Creek (SMSP) today as I write.

A mix of old and new all doing the water dance.

Errrr "Penelope"  errrr   arrrrr   WTF were you thinking....:PissedOff:      I don't think so.  

White GT4 in main st Mornington at lunch time. @DJM Ann spotted it first we were just walking up to say gday as you drove off. We were parked further up the street. Saw the red widebody as well. Also spotted a couple of nice 901's in Flinders later on. Seems like quite a few nice cars out and about on the peninsula today....?

White GT4 in main st Mornington at lunch time. @DJM Ann spotted it first we were just walking up to say gday as you drove off. We were parked further up the street. Saw the red widebody as well. Also spotted a couple of nice 901's in Flinders later on. Seems like quite a few nice cars out and about on the peninsula today....?

black GT4 parked on Main St, Mornington, I suspected it was you @Chris-P!  Sorry I missed you.

my daughter wanted a burger for lunch.  in exchange I was able to negotiate to have the exhaust on loud mode (otherwise known as the binoculars button ?)  

Lots of cool and loud cars cruising Main St including a red Huracan with BUL V10 plates ??

I was at the Greengate on the Pacific Hwy yesterday for lunch, and spotted Tom, Jad and the gang returning from the AH run. Lost count of how many Porsches came past. There must have been a Mercedes and Ferrari events on, as I saw heaps of them too.

Lovely early 928S heading up the SE Freeway into Brisbane..  Check the colour.!

Not seen this one around before - very nice.

QbMX3DU.jpg

DsX4OUo.jpg

you are the master at the moving shot.

amazing how many cars are tucked away, the owners don't go to any meets, never talk online.