What did you do to your GT3 today?

Cam Arnott

• 1 month later...

500kms into ownership with a few laps of my favorite local loop this weekend. Starting to love this thing feeling/hearing something new each time out. Every time i put it in the garage I’m ready to go again 🏎

Some photos from today back in the garage. Too excited to stop and take a photo in the wild🤪 

B5AD1729-C85D-45AD-A3A1-43FB08872EDC.jpeg

8CE5ECC8-F2D8-48AC-A5A3-5AB2A454C2D4.jpeg

DFB78C83-04A9-498C-AE89-D38F2ADA9734.jpeg

B3264662-6891-41C6-9170-B1A28F2C9D42.jpeg

4AF1A569-79D9-4812-8CEE-7D69EF3D3EF3.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Peter John said:

Looks neat! Spotted a white one today GT.3 plate. I was lucky enough to be on track in a 992 GT3 in Qld- what a car! When is your first track day Scott? 

If I don’t get one in this year it will be early next year, plan is to run the car in properly which hopefully should be in November on a 3 day trip into the Vic Alps

14 hours ago, SS 3 said:

500kms into ownership with a few laps of my favorite local loop this weekend. Starting to love this thing feeling/hearing something new each time out. Every time i put it in the garage I’m ready to go again 🏎

Some photos from today back in the garage. Too excited to stop and take a photo in the wild🤪 

B5AD1729-C85D-45AD-A3A1-43FB08872EDC.jpeg

8CE5ECC8-F2D8-48AC-A5A3-5AB2A454C2D4.jpeg

DFB78C83-04A9-498C-AE89-D38F2ADA9734.jpeg

B3264662-6891-41C6-9170-B1A28F2C9D42.jpeg

4AF1A569-79D9-4812-8CEE-7D69EF3D3EF3.jpeg

Niiiice Scott!!!  I believe Simon was joining you for some of your drive.  I'm sure I'll hear all about it this week

Yes Simon was with me on a Sunday morning run he made comments to the fact he could feel the ride was different to his 991.1 RS maybe firmer ?? Also noted the sound of the car having slightly more induction noise and possibly more muted although he does have a sharkworks bypass on his RS. 
im hoping to head over to TAS early next year for a drive with your crew!!

• 4 weeks later...

The required 1500 km run in mark was reached yesterday as part of a 3 day Tour of the Vic Alps with the crew. What a perfect way to get to know the 992 with 650kms of seat time yesterday on some of Vic’s finest twisties.
Even though I haven’t revved it beyond 7k at 3/4 throttle yet the car feels sensational the ride feel and compliance in these conditions is spot on. On some of the faster smoother sections I even had the suspension in its track setting. Looking forward to another day behind the wheel today before its home for a good wash. 

12 hours ago, SS 3 said:

The required 1500 km run in mark was reached yesterday as part of a 3 day Tour of the Vic Alps with the crew. What a perfect way to get to know the 992 with 650kms of seat time yesterday on some of Vic’s finest twisties.
Even though I haven’t revved it beyond 7k at 3/4 throttle yet the car feels sensational the ride feel and compliance in these conditions is spot on. On some off the faster smoother sections I even had the suspension in its track setting. Looking forward to another day behind the wheel today before its home for a good wash. 

I got excited when I saw this post, the still image looks like you’re drifting it from off camera to the left.  tip over run in kms then traction off, 9000rpm sideways.  Alas it was not quite what I expected……..😂

is the front plate a sticker?  Was thinking of doing same if and when my 4RS arrives.  Got a supplier?

Haha 

I had Graphico make up the sticker for me, not cheap but the quality is excellent.
You’ll have your 4RS in no time. There is already one for sale at Brighton,  cost of finance is shattering dreams whilst flipper has left for another economic cycle. 

• 3 weeks later...