Russell Crowe.    

Can someone please remind him he is an actor, nothing more.   (An overpaid one at that.)

What an A grade spanker.  (I wish there was an emoticon for a spanker)   

Virgin Airlines have handled it very well.   A lot better than I would have handled it.

I would have told him to find another airline in his future travels, and that the safety of every other person was a tad more important than his SEGWAY BOARDS being allowed on board.

What is with these actors.    Full of their own importance, with "expert advice" on everything on running the world.

Don't even start me on Johny DEPP with his dogs....   I rest my case.....

Hot cross buns and easter eggs on supermarket shelves already...

HMMMMM Yum....

Some bakers on telly news last week saying the buns shouldn't be on shelves at this time of year. Show a tray full of buns that were sans cross but had a smiley :) face on them?

WTF? Guess they weren't hot CROSS buns then were they?

hot CROSS HAPPY buns 

I always look forward to Easter for the hot cross buns, lightly toasted, dripping with butter.  Having them all year round would spoil the occasion. (and my waistline)

e1cbd3e3-6159-447e-92fe-f36b88476610.gif

ARRGGHHH  STOP IT...... STOP IT.....

The lady was clearly dismissing his affection and obviously uncomfortable.

Media profile or not women deserve more respect.

He seemed to think if he persisted he would win her over. No mate she wasn't being coy, she was shutting you down. Anything after this is sexual harassment. 

Let her be......If she ain't comfortable she ain't interested.

Teach your boys the difference. 

Can only agree, the minority PC people are killing us and our way of life.

Surely there is a market opportunity here...selling a set of testicles to the minority PC folks:) Sorry, hope that doesn't offend the PC folks out there. We all need to rise up against the PC stuff and go out and offend as many of the PC folks as possible:)

Edited by Blue964

Surely there is a market opportunity here...selling a set of testicles to the minority PC folks:) Sorry, hope that doesn't offend the PC folks out there. We all need to rise up against the PC stuff and go out and offend as many of the PC folks as possible:)

Agree :lol: 

Me... you can call me what you like, just don't call me for money. :) 

The Australian Tax Office pisses me right off...I got this ridiculous letter in the mail from them today, which thanked me for paying tax this financial year (those ungrateful condescending government folks can stick their thanks--it doesn't make me feel better about paying far too much tax) and gave me a detailed breakdown of where the tax I paid was spent. For instance, the stupid letter told me that of the tax I paid $2315 was spend on running the public service, $653 of my tax was spent on immigration, $5,516 was spent on foreign affairs and aid, $673 was spent on public order, $3416 was spent paying down federal government debt, and the list goes on and on and on.  Funnily enough, the ridiculous letter didn't tell me how much of my tax dollars was spent on paying the politicians the crazy lifelong benefits they get nor did it tell me how much of my tax dollars was spent sending me that stupid letter.  

Edited by Blue964

The Australian Tax Office pisses me right off...I got this ridiculous letter in the mail from them today, which thanked me for paying tax this financial year (those ungrateful condescending government folks can stick their thanks--it doesn't make me feel better about paying far too much tax) and gave me a detailed breakdown of where the tax I paid was spent. For instance, the stupid letter told me that of the tax I paid $2315 was spend on running the public service, $653 of my tax was spent on immigration, $5,516 was spent on foreign affairs and aid, $673 was spent on public order, $3416 was spent paying down federal government debt, and the list goes on and on and on.  Funnily enough, the ridiculous letter didn't tell me how much of my tax dollars was spent on paying the politicians the crazy lifelong benefits they get nor did it tell me how much of my tax dollars was spent sending me that stupid letter.  

be nice if they told you what they spent on coke n whores.... 

I actually think this new thing is a good idea.

when you see the debt repayment amount some people might think twice about 'debt doesn't matter' line.  When we are paying higher tax just to pay back idiot spending in the past it might change the conversation a bit.

who ami kidding, it's election year and voters get to inspect the highest offers for their vote.

you can count on me doing my daily bit for the cause.  My favourite is when I tell a joke and someone gasps 'you can't say that!'