Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I think it's nuts to advertise with all those other cars in the background.  I would never disclose that the car is stored along with a collection like this.  Spend 5 minutes to park it on the street or in a park for the photos.

And now a little change in diet..

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2000/OAG-AD-14525643/?Cr=0

Rice  - Special Fried Rice  they are serving it at CTS too .

You wait , you remember when sweet and sour rice was a cheap  $8 take away.. now your paying 20 a serve for Thai and & $5 for the rice and even paying $30 a serve for a curry at the woolamaloo wharf...

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2000/OAG-AD-14525643/?Cr=0

You wait , you remember when sweet and sour rice was a cheap  $8 take away.. now your paying 20 a serve for Thai and & $5 for the rice and even paying $30 a serve for a curry at the woolamaloo wharf...

Do like your rice analogy.

Those TME's are quite scarce are they not? 

Had a look at this car last Saturday.

It's one of the best TME's I've ever seen. When it was ordered new, the owner ticked every option box.

RRP was over $132000......

The condition of the car was excellent.

Cheers,

Geoff.

That's a gem, looks like it may have spent a large part of it's life in that facility, UV light was not kind to the 924 range (unless the interior has been redone)

You either pay teens for a 924T and slowly and laboriously spend that again over time, or just grab someone neat like this...no affiliation

Doesn't seem to be a huge demand, most have been sitting for sometime. Unfortunately for this owner I feel they are closer to the 150k mark, over 150 I'd be chasing a manual. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-2007/OAG-AD-14032950/?Cr=5

Looking seriously at this car. Price is right. I am happy with an auto

Would appreciate input re. absence of Sport Chrono. Should it be a deal breaker?

Had a similar system in the E46 M3 and was more of a gimmick but the system in the current 535D changes suspension and steering feel so does make a difference. From what I have read the suspension can still be chnaged with the PASM, the sport chrono makes the car more responsive and the gear changes quicker/earlier and has more boost for a short time (Launch control?)

What other features am I missing in this particular car that are 'essential'.

It looks clean, getting a PPI done at Auto art, Don from DHM in the loop.

Input from the forum would be appreciated.

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-2007/OAG-AD-14032950/?Cr=5

Would appreciate input re. absence of Sport Chrono. Should it be a deal breaker?

Had a similar system in the E46 M3 and was more of a gimmick but the system in the current 535D changes suspension and steering feel so does make a difference. From what I have read the suspension can still be chnaged with the PASM, the sport chrono makes the car more responsive and the gear changes quicker/earlier and has more boost for a short time (Launch control?)

Hell no, it shouldn't be a deal breaker. 

I have it in a 997.1 GT3, its just a gimmick, without it, you can still manually select damper modes, switch of TC and put trans in sport mode one by one, the sport button just does all that simultaneously (sans the T/C off). It's my understanding that it best benefits the later PDK cars, but I have not optioned it in my PDK car.

About the only times I have used it, is on the track and not to time laps (dorian timer does that), its just to keep an eye on the session time, which I can also get an idea of from the clock. :lol: 

Good luck, hope its a peach! Great looking car. 

Pasm handles suspension changes. Second left button on bottom of the centre console. 

Shift points and throttle response come from sports mode which can be retrofit without the chrono clock. 

Doesn't seem to be a huge demand, most have been sitting for sometime. Unfortunately for this owner I feel they are closer to the 150k mark, over 150 I'd be chasing a manual. 

Thanks. Thats good to know re the retrofit.

Agreed looks the goods. What's the deal with the drivers seat for something that has done 39kms?

Its the 'soft' leather option. That is the option you tick when you weigh 60kg wringing wet, or when you expect to keep the car 20k kms and couldn't give a stuff.

Never ages well.