Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Worth every penny, as he bothered with the impossible to rectify 'smile issue'.

smile police are out again

Zag 964 back date Hot rod :) ;http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3794829&Cr=88 

Disco light radio spoils the interior

PFA members car. Interesting how some go with 'stealthy ownership.' Aside from the odd jibe from the Kremlin ;) I found being open about sale of a car on PFA a largely positive experience. Lots of leads and general chatter came through PFA, even if the final sale didn't.  It also gives you the chance to shape the conversation and respond to any negative comments. 

Lots more people than the few contributors read all this stuff. 

Thought for the day 

Is it just me, or do the rims look odd. The Fuch centre sticks out too far....

Looks good , but now you have mentioned it i see what you mean,it might be a combination of Spacers/ offset to the owners likeing :) 

Looks good , but now you have mentioned it i see what you mean,it might be a combination of Spacers/ offset to the owners likeing :) 

First thing I noticed was the front wheels. Just my opinion, but they look horrible. Not fake ones are they? 

Replica wheels for sure, they look like they might even be a 3 piece? 

the wheels are a specially selected set of original 16 inch Fuch's built into a 17 inch wheel.

With attention drawn to the wheels , i would line the hub cap with the valve stem (better balance, esp when cornering) and get a set of pristine wheel nuts. That is what I rate as flawless ;)

Edited by tazzieman

Zag 964 back date Hot rod :) ;http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3794829&Cr=88 

Disco light radio spoils the interior

I'd buy that in a flash if I had the necessary folding spare, looks stunning in the orange

I would have to change those wheels though, they look like they're off a VW camper with that offset. Very strange.

I would have to change those wheels though, they look like they're off a VW camper with that offset. Very strange.

This may explain the wheel thing. Custom wheels.

"Even the wheels are a specially selected set of original 16 inch Fuch's built into a 17 inch wheel".

I have made this comment before when this car was for sale only 2-4 months ago (SA I think). Procrastinated over it for ages when originally listed at around the $60k mark a couple of years or so ago. Looks awesome. 

However, my Carrera 3.0 represents much better buying, rarer, faster, more original, in period, RWD and $24,000.00 less.

Highjack, could not help myself. TurboT made me!

Amazing how many people sell off their sports car when they have a small one on the way! In most cases (certainly P cars) there is a child seat/ system to suit....  :unsure:

porsche are useless for kids under 6 months. They fry under the huge glass rear windows. Plus it's almost impossible to get them in a rear facing car seat without injuring someone.

Amazing how many people sell off their sports car when they have a small one on the way! In most cases (certainly P cars) there is a child seat/ system to suit....  :unsure:

porsche are useless for kids under 6 months. They fry under the huge glass rear windows. Plus it's almost impossible to get them in a rear facing car seat without injuring someone.