Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Has any one actually owned and driven  ZAGDATE …. they look awesome and Im not on a witchhunt  or about bashing their work , I just wonder how much of the hot rod/outlaw experience they really are or is it just all cosmetics …??

I undertand the some are pretty much Vanilla redressing in new clothes but some of the RSR creations have different brakes , gear boxes and or motors and stuff..

Would you buy one and then do a motor and running gear to give it some Zagzip? or is that ZIgZag?

Would you do chassis strengthening or stiffening ?

140k thats cheap with dealer tax included is it not? Not that i will be on the plane to buy it 

Has any one actually owned and driven  ZAGDATE …. they look awesome and Im not on a witchhunt  or about bashing their work , I just wonder how much of the hot rod/outlaw experience they really are or is it just all cosmetics …??

I undertand the some are pretty much Vanilla redressing in new clothes but some of the RSR creations have different brakes , gear boxes and or motors and stuff..

Would you buy one and then do a motor and running gear to give it some Zagzip? or is that ZIgZag?

Would you do chassis strengthening or stiffening ?

140k thats cheap with dealer tax included is it not? Not that i will be on the plane to buy it 

A couples of PFA'ers took delivery just before X-mas. Would be interesting to hear how they are going. They look pretty good in the flesh and whilst $140 is a lot of money you would be hard pressed to buy a donor and build one for that money anymore. 

A couples of PFA'ers took delivery just before X-mas. Would be interesting to hear how they are going. They look pretty good in the flesh and whilst $140 is a lot of money you would be hard pressed to buy a donor and build one for that money anymore. 

Agree , Im just wondering how far they go down the handling and hotrod territory

For me its about the drive as well as the show pony outlook ..wasnt really questioning the costs per say .. I like the backdate concept.. for reliability and more 

I also wonder when they diet these cars down how light they become approx as a general rule and what they really like …..anyone experineced one with a PMO/Carbie style setup and hot exhaust, running gear but somehat road going form ?

Pretty sure that yellow car is a members car, I've seen him out at a few C&C's. I wonder if its had any mechanical work completed for the 140k price tag? No photos to suggest it has..........? 

A GT4 on Carsales. Seller is asking $110k over list... :blink:

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=SSE-AD-3968994&Cr=5

Trying to sell .. maybe they will have as much luck as the dude with the 991 GT3RS That was at 650+K now at 599k and hasnt moved in weeks 

Scarcity is onething to drop a little cash on but paying way way over the odds insanity …. if we stop paying those prices..they will stop doing it ..respect your dollar

Trying to sell .. maybe they will have as much luck as the dude with the 991 GT3RS That was at 650+K now at 599k and hasnt moved in weeks 

Scarcity is onething to drop a little cash on but paying way way over the odds insanity …. if we stop paying those prices..they will stop doing it ..respect your dollar

Saw this just now. What a joke. Trying one on old Keithy boy!

"Astoundingly Easy to drive" "Reassurance of 4 Wheel Drive"

Pussy hairdresser's car then?

Oi oi I got a white car that could fit that category  4WD  and reassuring category,,just a few more beans….and I still got hair ;)  It may be going the same colour as the car but

Tassie have you seen the 996 TT for sale on your fair island,, will have to find the link , I wondered if you knew the car ?  mIGHT need something to knock around in whilst im there visiting all the time……and you guys still trade in pounds down there yes ..from the old country

Oi oi I got a white car that could fit that category  4WD  and reassuring category,,just a few more beans….and I still got hair ;)  It may be going the same colour as the car but

Tassie have you seen the 996 TT for sale on your fair island,, will have to find the link , I wondered if you knew the car ?  mIGHT need something to knock around in whilst im there visiting all the time……and you guys still trade in pounds down there yes ..from the old country

1. Have you got a gold pendant and chest carpet? Do you call ladies "luv"? 

2. No I haven't seen the Titty for sale. Tassy's a bit of a Tardis , so it might look small on the outside...

3. We trade in anything of real value. Watcha got? Can you pick fruit or service a caliper?

it does make you wonder- traditionally people don't buy 911's because they are easy to drive, but progress is progress :P

And 2016 is the "year of the cab" after all. 

At least buy it for your GF/wife/partner. It's as chic as a Benz Pagoda. Actually , I'd go a Pagoda every time. For my wife , of course. A real man could never be seen in one of those eh?

It's as chic as a Benz Pagoda. Actually , I'd go a Pagoda every time. For my wife , of course. A real man could never be seen in one of those eh?

Say what you want, but there would be no shame coming from me if you all caught me driving around in a Benz Pagoda... eating quiche :D

Edited by poli84