996 GT3 Purchase

Pretty high kms for a 2010 but great to see another one that is being driven. A white 2010 with similar kms was advertised for 170K 8 months ago and sold very quickly.

yea you`re right  didn`t notice the high k`s,most you see have bugger all on them

Is that GT3 the one that was for sale in Tassie about 4-6months ago for 160k? Was the only other higher mileage 997.2 I had seen - had about 65k on it. Also had all the same options - wheels had not been painted black though - and used exactly the same copy in the advert. Price inflation!!!!

I still think that car is great value.  When in Tas it was a bargain!

If I had a lazy $195K i'd be on it!   And even though I don't...1/2 my brain is trying to figure out where I can quickly find it!

I know, its the cheapest GT3 on the market. Ha! 

Car has had plenty of interest in one day alone. Seems like Kms aren't much of a issue even for GT3s..?

it definitely was an issue 6 months ago cause car was on carsales for 6 months prior to that trying to sell itself.

what a difference a day makes in the porsche world with everyone saying it is now such good value. Hilarious.

And its gone in barely 24 hours since listed. Wouldn't be surprised if it pops back up again with a dealer + 20-30k. 

Picked up my GT3 on Saturday, but had to leave for the USA on Tuesday for business so didn't get to spend a lot of time with it, managed to get it to tick over to 21,000 km  - oh my, what a car......drives and even smells like a new car...oh the sound......

Quickly established these are scary fast cars that have to be respected - cant believe I waited this long to own one !

Will post some pics when I get back

It is indeed now with a dealer at +30k to the price... This is messed up.

Proper messed up!

Picked up my GT3 on Saturday, but had to leave for the USA on Tuesday for business so didn't get to spend a lot of time with it, managed to get it to tick over to 21,000 km  - oh my, what a car......drives and even smells like a new car...oh the sound......

Quickly established these are scary fast cars that have to be respected - cant believe I waited this long to own one !

Welcome to the fold! :D 

And how good it looks in the flesh...

512px-Thumbs_up_font_awesome.svg.png

Edited by KGB