Gratuitous Porsche Pics

I have said it a number of times ..........People really do some stupid things to cars ,,every time I see one of these frankenstein creations I cringe .........like you say Lee each to his own who am I to judge :D

I have said it a number of times ..........People really do some stupid things to cars ,,every time I see one of these frankenstein creations I cringe .........like you say Lee each to his own who am I to judge :D

I hate it mate, especially when a Porsche is involved (maybe I'm just too biased) It's like fitting a 350 Chev into a 32 Ford hot rod. Sacrilege!

Pulled over to watch the sun set.. then jumped out the car and just looked at it instead :P

What colour?  Is that silver?

that build encapsulates everything I don't like about the stance bros.  cut, drill, junk, patch, fibreglass, wrap, throw away, do anything but think about why something was designed a specific way.  Then complain the car is to bumpy/noisy/rattly/hot.

I get what they are doing and respect the work and passion but all I see is rubbish workmanship and results.  Two dead 911s to produce one junkyard-destined frankenporsche which is no doubt crap to drive.