Gratuitous Porsche Pics

2 hours ago, mrar said:

Thanks for posting.

I always wondered where the other Midnight blue Mk1 gt3 was, here it is.

mrar that car was fitted as a GT3 Touring spec with the big comfort seats and extra leather on dash and door etc, No cage  ,,was a lovely example of the MK 1 Gt3

Cleaning stuff off the computer and came across this old photo clip of some shots I did some years ago.   This was at the Police Driving School Atwood complex.  If you have the time sit back and have a look, and hopefully you will enjoy the shots and the music.

21 hours ago, Niko said:

Cleaning stuff off the computer and came across this old photo clip of some shots I did some years ago.   This was at the Police Driving School Atwood complex.  If you have the time sit back and have a look, and hopefully you will enjoy the shots and the music.

Great days at Atwood, eh?  😊 Shame it’s gone. Always struck me as a bit of a laugh that it was a police training centre where we got to fang it around! 😁

Fantastic shots as usual @Niko You were a rare and often under recognised resource at the club back in those days…

As for the music… meh 😑 😉